Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did they change the 'DeSean' banner that faces I95?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
i dont pass the Linc often but today as i was going by around midday i noticed that there were cranes set up and workers had begun to remove the banner of the nameless player that looks like DeSean. it wasnt completely down yet so im not sure if they were moving it temporarily or replacing it with nameless player that looks like Shady?

anybody pass there recently or plan to?
___
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jul 13 2012, 06:57 PM) *
i dont pass the Linc often but today as i was going by around midday i noticed that there were cranes set up and workers had begun to remove the banner of the nameless player that looks like DeSean. it wasnt completely down yet so im not sure if they were moving it temporarily or replacing it with nameless player that looks like Shady?

anybody pass there recently or plan to?

Show us the pic you took.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (___ @ Jul 20 2012, 12:09 AM) *
Show us the pic you took.

yea um....as a general rule i dont take pics at 75mph...lol

i happened to be passing again yesterday and noticed that the banner is down completely....there is no player/banner facing I95 right now. side banners facing the parking lots are still there. made me wonder if they will put the same banner up again or replace it
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jul 22 2012, 09:26 AM) *
yea um....as a general rule i dont take pics at 75mph...lol

i happened to be passing again yesterday and noticed that the banner is down completely....there is no player/banner facing I95 right now. side banners facing the parking lots are still there. made me wonder if they will put the same banner up again or replace it

I think they are prepping for the solar panels they will be installing around the facade of the stadium
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.