Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dion Lewis felony arrest
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GQSmooth
for pulling fire alarm at hotel at 4AM because he was locked out. His odds to keep his roster spot just went down. All Bryce Brown and Chris Polk have to do now is show the same level of ability as Lewis. I felt Lewis was sure to make the roster but with a dumb move and a suspension pending these guys the Eagles have brought in this year could knock him out of a roster spot.
Jerome Brown Experience
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Jul 9 2012, 01:35 PM) *
for pulling fire alarm at hotel at 4AM because he was locked out. His odds to keep his roster spot just went down. All Bryce Brown and Chris Polk have to do now is show the same level of ability as Lewis. I felt Lewis was sure to make the roster but with a dumb move and a suspension pending these guys the Eagles have brought in this year could knock him out of a roster spot.

Do you really think he will get suspended? I mean, he did something dumb but this was very far from pulling out a firearm or beating up a guy or something comparable.
GQSmooth
Key thing is the felony charge, Roger Goodell will suspend him one game and probably force him to seek alcohol counseling.
Dreagon
It'll get plead down to a misdemeanor and Goodall will either settle for a fine or maybe a one game suspension.
Zero
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Jul 9 2012, 12:35 PM) *

Instead of he HEHATEME, Lewis should sport IAMIDIOT. Brown has more ability, the question is if he can resurrect it. I sense the Eagles really, really want him to make the team and Lewis just made it a little easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.