Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would you Actually Sacrfice for the Eagles to win a SB?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Let's see who is the biggest fan on Wingheads. What ONE thing would you actually sacrifice if it guaranteed a SB win this year?

I will get it started and would sacrifice any one of the following:

1. 1 years salary
2. 1 year without sex
3. One pinky finger
4. 3 Extra years of working before I could retire

Would not sacrifice all of those but if any ONE of them does the trick, count me in.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Jun 9 2012, 09:39 AM) *
Let's see who is the biggest fan on Wingheads. What ONE thing would you actually sacrifice if it guaranteed a SB win this year?

I will get it started and would sacrifice any one of the following:

1. 1 years salary
2. 1 year without sex
3. One pinky finger
4. 3 Extra years of working before I could retire

Would not sacrifice all of those but if any ONE of them does the trick, count me in.

Am I still allowed to jack off? devil03.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jun 9 2012, 10:40 AM) *

now that is funny
Matty™
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jun 9 2012, 03:40 PM) *

Agreed would just about agree to that....

is the Dead Hand Gang also included in said year?
Bez
The real question is would the pay off really be satisfactory after the fact ? There is pre season stuff a person can sacrifice ...... Then there is the other side to it when a team in in the hunt during the last games of the regular season and into the payoffs. It's pretty clear what the NO organization was willing to do to win , just as it is clear what Bellicheat would do. The fans are another thing , a documentary on all the really weird shit fans do to work the Team Mojo if well done would be a real successful if not disturbing couple hour production. Sacrificing ones time and cash and brain space as well as emotions is already a pretty hefty investment. Perhaps what is needed isn't a sacrifice as much as a commitment to being a fan while maintaining a higher level of dignity than the status quo . 49er fans became rabid during the playoffs and I was glad it was over . It's easier being a long distance fan & the Eagles are due.
koolaidluke
are you being serious? I wouldn't even consider sacrificing any of those things. You are hardcore.

I would give up whalebone sandwiches. That's about it.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Jun 9 2012, 01:59 PM) *
are you being serious?

As serious as an Andy Reid heart attack.
_KAMELOT_
one year without sex is not that hard...can we make it three years for 3 rings? laugh.gif
SLOiggles
I'd give up any of my electronics for a year afterwards. internet TV ps3. I guess sex is a reasonable option...but no monetary valued item (ie. Salary ). I think as the years go by I become less enamored with the no titles. If its meant to be...it'll happen. If not...well. so be it. I'll still be an eagles fan.
Bez
edited.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Jun 9 2012, 02:39 PM) *
2. 1 year without sex

I once went seventeen years without sex. We didn't win the SuperBowl during that period, so I don't think it will work this time either.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jun 9 2012, 10:04 AM) *
now that is funny

This could be a problem.

If we give up sex to "take one for the team" but are allowed to jack off instead, would the inevitable blindness caused by the jacking off commence before the Super Bowl game, thus preventing us from seeing that which we sacrificed for??

I think we need to think this thru a little more.
xsv
I don't know. If you gave up something for it to be 'automatic', it kind of ruins it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.