Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bdawk Highlight reel
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdman420
If this video of Bdawk doesen't give you goosebumps I dont know what will. Found it on Youtube

Brian Dawkins Highlights

What a gladiator of a football player
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ May 8 2012, 06:32 PM) *
If this video of Bdawk doesen't give you goosebumps I dont know what will. Found it on Youtube

Brian Dawkins Highlights

What a gladiator of a football player

My favorite Eagle ever.
Jerome Brown Experience
One of the (many) things I loved about BDawk:

- He was as amped up for a game against Cleveland as he was for a playoff game
- Just as you would be thinking "our defense seems a bit lackluster today" Dawk would do something that would blow your mind and suddenly the opponent would go a quarter and a half without moving the ball past our 40
- One of the few professional athletes of all time who seemed to be anywhere near as crushed by a loss as I was
- Tackled hard and square and wrapped his man. Great tackling form

and

- Even when he was in Denver....bled Green and Silver

Birdman420
Pretty sad that the Jr seau thread gets 20 more replies then a Bdawk retirement thread, I guess you guys like drama more then praise.

samaroo
I miss Dawk so much. The Eagles (as a team and an organization) will never be the same without him. He should be on our sidelines, in some capacity, at all times.
_KAMELOT_
He could still play for the Eagles - at least for one more year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.