Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Draft
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Should be good enough to get us to the post season. Just enough time for AR to wake up and screw the pooch in the playoffs. Then again I predicted that these ass hats would (at least) make the playoffs last season and we know how that turned out. I'm hoping that this works out for us in a few seasons after the new head coach has a chance to erase the stench of the previous one's tenure.
Dreagon
Well, you guys are sorta in the same boat as us. The draft went pretty well, but it still is going to come down to Vick and Romo. As much as I hate to admit it, Eli proved he could get the job done if he makes it into the post season. Vick and Romo haven't been so hot in January. We're both trying to build teams around our franchise quarterbacks, but the question is will it be enough?
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 2 2012, 09:55 PM) *
Well, you guys are sorta in the same boat as us. The draft went pretty well, but it still is going to come down to Vick and Romo. As much as I hate to admit it, Eli proved he could get the job done if he makes it into the post season. Vick and Romo haven't been so hot in January. We're both trying to build teams around our franchise quarterbacks, but the question is will it be enough?

How true. I'm pretty confident that the Eagles' D wil be improved, but it still turns back to Vick in the end.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ May 3 2012, 05:24 AM) *
How true. I'm pretty confident that the Eagles' D wil be improved, but it still turns back to Vick in the end.

And I have no faith in Vick getting it done...
Phits
QUOTE (Rick @ May 3 2012, 07:21 AM) *
And I have no faith in Vick getting it done...

That's how I feel about our head coach.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Phits @ May 3 2012, 12:08 PM) *

What, didn't you get the message? All you have to do is make the playoffs, then it's a crapshoot.....I think that's how Bobby Cox used to talk (after winning 14 consecutive division titles, winning only one WS) rolleyes.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (Phits @ May 3 2012, 05:08 PM) *

You're incorrigible biggrin.gif

He has the playing talent, now let's see if he can avoid messing it up again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.