Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Diddyview
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I don't always agree with Diddy, but I trust his opinion enough that I always search out what he has to say. On Saturday WIP he spoke very highly of the Eagles' draft. He echoed much of what is being said here having some questions about Foles in the third round but also said that Reidinwheg have been very successful not only in improving QBs but in getting significant value for the one's who don't pan out.

Here's what he thinks about the Eagles' draft:

The Eagles are getting high marks from most draft analysts and rightly so. They had a clear vision of what they wanted to do and how they wanted to fix what was broken in their defense and when you factor in the acquisition of Ryans along with the four new faces, the Eagles do appear improved.

We won't really know until they go on the field, of course. We all remember the fanfare that surrounded the team this time last year and we know how hollow it proved to be. But with this draft, the Eagles have the league's attention once again.
Reality Fan
He was on this morning on WIP and he gave them and A-, the minus being the QB pick but he hedged on that saying he thinks it could be a guy they coach up and trade later.......
nephillymike
I've listened to Ray's draft analsysis as well as his sleeper picks each year and he is pretty accurate. That's a good sign.

Other grades for the Eagles:

SI.com = A-. Only Cin (A+), and Min & SD (A) were rated better
Paul Domowitch = A. Nobody rated higher, only TB and Indy also rec'd A's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.