Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which QB gets cut?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Vick, Edwards, Kafka or Foles?

I'm thinking Edwards.
nephillymike
That's my guess.
Jerome Brown Experience
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 28 2012, 02:54 PM) *
That's my guess.

Agreed, but they will let them both fight it out in training camp. I think this was a salary cap machination. Edwards will be better than Foles next season but they will save money towards the cap by having a rookie scale QB which will allow them to spend money elsewhere. I could be wrong though, I am often full of shit.
mcnabbulous
A lot of speculation Kafka because they would want more experience behind Vick than 19 pro passes.
Mr. Bonko
If people are convinced Kafka can play, maybe they could trade him for a Safety. They did not address that position in FA or the Draft. I find no comfort in Coleman, Jarret and Allen getting the job done.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Apr 28 2012, 02:51 PM) *
Vick, Edwards, Kafka or Foles?

I'm thinking Edwards.

I'm thinking Kafka, unfortunately. I did like him (playing for Andy Reid) on paper, and Trent Edwards on the Eagles is a WTF.
But I think because they drafted a QB in the 3rd, he's kept unless he's just crap in camp and the preseason.
koolaidluke
Homo Edwards, I was furious when we signed that piece of crap.

I would seriously rather have Mike McMahon than Edwards.
Zero
Foles will get "hurt" in TC.
bebina
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2012, 07:22 PM) *
Foles will get "hurt" in TC.

this
_KAMELOT_
I hope Edwards gets the axe. Kafka deserves a chance as our backup and Foles wasn't drafted as a 3rd-rounder to be cut.
Eyrie
If Kafka shows enough with his first full offseason behind him then Edwards is gone, so it makes for a good training camp contest.
koolaidluke
Edwards should be cut even before training camp. Why is there so much sympathy for this criminal?

P.S.: there is this Greek girl in my physics class. She's hot. Are most girls in Greece hot?
_KAMELOT_
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Apr 29 2012, 11:31 AM) *
P.S.: there is this Greek girl in my physics class. She's hot. Are most girls in Greece hot?

We have a lot of nice girls. If she knows she's hot, chances are she'll play tough to get - most Greek girls do that, hot or not.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (_KAMELOT_ @ Apr 29 2012, 05:43 AM) *
We have a lot of nice girls. If she knows she's hot, chances are she'll play tough to get - most Greek girls do that, hot or not.

Well I'm actually really short, skinny and ugly. I'm also about 8 years older than her so I didn't really I think I had a chance with her in the first place.

I don't know any Greeks but I have spoken to some Turkish guys and they all seem obsessed with the idea that Greek girls love Turks. Is that true? Maybe I should pretend to be a Turk.
_KAMELOT_
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Apr 29 2012, 01:07 PM) *
Well I'm actually really short, skinny and ugly. I'm also about 8 years older than her so I didn't really I think I had a chance with her in the first place.

I don't know any Greeks but I have spoken to some Turkish guys and they all seem obsessed with the idea that Greek girls love Turks. Is that true? Maybe I should pretend to be a Turk.

Lol! No, that's not at all true...there might be Greek girls that like Turks, but that's not the general rule. And 8 years older it's not too much (unless you're 23 and she's 15).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.