Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cox at 12
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Pretty happy about that. Didn't have to part with either two. Draft played out perfect for them.
It's been a fun first round.
Dreagon
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 26 2012, 08:08 PM) *
Pretty happy about that. Didn't have to part with either two. Draft played out perfect for them.
It's been a fun first round.

Congrats! You guys actually got him, and didn't even have to trade the house to get him.
Jerome Brown Experience
I'm really happy with this pick. This is nice, a good move up and I think they landed a beast.
mcnabbulous
Congrats to you too. I had hope the Eagles would make the move your's did.
Jerome Brown Experience
Holy crap. With a great tackle and a great guard on the board still the Cardinals pick a WR. Wow. Floyd is talented but Kobb is going to get brained this season.
Birdman420
I would rather have Micheal Floyd to sub in for djax on redzone attempts, We have Jenkins, Patterson,Laws and Landri for our DTs I think thats enough but I guess Cox will go well with our constant subbing of the Dline
HOUSEoPAIN
Good pick
Jerome Brown Experience
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Apr 26 2012, 09:22 PM) *
I would rather have Micheal Floyd to sub in for djax on redzone attempts, We have Jenkins, Patterson,Laws and Landri for our DTs I think thats enough but I guess Cox will go well with our constant subbing of the Dline

There are a handful of tall WRs and TEs with good hands that can be had in the 3rd+ rounds. I like having a guy who can stop the run and get to the QB on D....I really like it. Plus, Laws is gone, you may have meant Dixon?

I am loving the fact that he has literally called every single person who asks him a question "Sir." Is that totally irrational and fanboy? Yes, yes it is.
Flying Dutchman
Cox at DT and a healthy Graham at DE could easily be the cornerstones of our line over the next decade. As good as our DL was last year, it will be better now and the future is also very bright.
Jerome Brown Experience
I was hoping that the Eagles might package up to grab DeCastro, but realistically we could make good use of both 2nd round picks, there are a ton of LBs on the board. But I think DeCastro is going to be very good. The Steelers will have a great O-line. Again.
D Rock
I like it.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Jerome Brown Experience @ Apr 26 2012, 09:20 PM) *
Holy crap. With a great tackle and a great guard on the board still the Cardinals pick a WR. Wow. Floyd is talented but Kobb is going to get brained this season.

he's gonna get EXPOSED is more like it. GOOD!

Can't wait until the Eagles blow those bums out this year.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Apr 27 2012, 09:32 AM) *
Can't wait until the Eagles blow those bums out this year.

As long as their backup doesn't play us.....
_KAMELOT_
The Eagles made the right call with Cox. I'm satisfied with the pick and we still have 2 2nd-rounders. I'd like to see someone like Sanu, Z. Brown or J. Jenkins landing in Philly.

I also like the "Cox in Vagiants territory" headline...I hope we get to see that this year! biggrin.gif
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (_KAMELOT_ @ Apr 27 2012, 09:58 AM) *
The Eagles made the right call with Cox. I'm satisfied with the pick and we still have 2 2nd-rounders. I'd like to see someone like Sanu, Z. Brown or J. Jenkins landing in Philly.

I also like the "Cox in Vagiants territory" headline...I hope we get to see that this year! :D

Yeah, I am 100% behind the decision to draft Cox... anything that stops Eli from going Waterboy on the Eagles = GOOD!
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Apr 27 2012, 02:52 PM) *
As long as their backup doesn't play us.....

laugh.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Apr 26 2012, 09:21 PM) *
Cox at DT and a healthy Graham at DE could easily be the cornerstones of our line over the next decade. As good as our DL was last year, it will be better now and the future is also very bright.

Hey Dutch,

I heard someone recently, maybe Ike Reese or Ruben Frank, not sure, say that Graham doesn't have the work ethic neccessary to be a suiccess in the NFL. I was shocked that they said it, but the other guy had heard it to. Normally when people say those things freely, it is with the team's blessing. If that is the case, there could be a problem with him.

Cox was a great pick.
mcnabbulous
Graham was, is, and always will be a shitty pick.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2012, 06:04 PM) *

cheers.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2012, 11:04 PM) *

yup
TGryn

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.