Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fraud Phillies Going Nowhere
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
There has been a media storm these last couple of days because some jerkoff New York writer said that the Phillies weren't the best team in baseball. I don't know if the Phillies are or aren't baseballs best team but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that no matter how good the Phillies are this year they will implode in the playoffs like always.

I told you guys after they won the World Series to enjoy it cause it would never happen again and I was right. The next year they lost in the World Series, then they lost in the championship game and last year they couldn't even make it that far. My hope is that they don't even make the playoffs this year but even if they do I'm not worried cause I know they'll just fail again.

Why don't you all just save yourselves the aggravation and give up now? Don't torture yourselves.
nephillymike
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Mar 29 2012, 03:29 PM) *
There has been a media storm these last couple of days because some jerkoff New York writer said that the Phillies weren't the best team in baseball. I don't know if the Phillies are or aren't baseballs best team but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that no matter how good the Phillies are this year they will implode in the playoffs like always.

I told you guys after they won the World Series to enjoy it cause it would never happen again and I was right. The next year they lost in the World Series, then they lost in the championship game and last year they couldn't even make it that far. My hope is that they don't even make the playoffs this year but even if they do I'm not worried cause I know they'll just fail again.

Why don't you all just save yourselves the aggravation and give up now? Don't torture yourselves.

What MLB team are you a fan of?
bebina
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 29 2012, 05:16 PM) *

Probably the skankess...you know how he loves to drink that koolaid
Birdman420
KAL stop being such a hater, you get mad about things that haven't even happend yet just relax broski
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 29 2012, 05:16 PM) *

I think he strokes himself to Tim Lincecum - SanFran
Clamdigger
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Mar 29 2012, 03:29 PM) *

God, I hate this guy... It's like he heard the word, "fraud" for the first time last year and thinks it applies to anything that he doesn't like. It's his "newb."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.