Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much longer before Lucy Pulls this Football Away??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
I can't take it. This team has given me hope once again. They seem have done everything right in FA so far. But there is still more to do:

1. Extend Shady
2. Upgrade at Safety somehow (Draft or FA)
3. Draft a DL stud
4. Time to grab the QB of the future (in the 2nd round?).
5. Get Landi signed
6. Another vet (non big splash LB).
7. Trade Asante to help accomplish 1-6
8. Little more depth on OL

Long way to go, but hats of to what they have done so far.

I just know that bitch is going to pull the ball away on us though, so we end up flat on our backs again. Actually in our case, Castillo will probably be the one to play the role of Lucy.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Mar 21 2012, 09:23 AM) *
I just know that bitch is going to pull the ball away on us though, so we end up flat on our backs again. Actually in our case, Castillo will probably be the one to play the role of Lucy.

In you're referring to winning the Super Bowl yes, the one major change that needs to be made before we can eve dream of that is at HC, and thus at DC. You can have the greatest defensive personnel on earth, with a career o-line coach running the show it ain't gonna matter much. And winning the big games against the elite teams multiple times in a row in January requires someone who can adjust and think on his feet, which by now we should realize Andy ain't that guy. Should still be a fun year though.....until we have to watch the Saints win it all.
Dreagon
Tannehill may still be available when yall's turn comes. I don't think he'll make it to you again in the second round though.
koolaidluke
Don't want him. I want Weeden if he lasts until round 2.
Dreagon
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Mar 21 2012, 09:31 AM) *
Don't want him. I want Weeden if he lasts until round 2.

But Weeden is 28. If Vick finishes out his contract then Weeden wouldn't get to start for you till he's 30.
TGryn
http://walterfootball.com/draft2012QB.php
Osweiler seems more like a target for us in the second round, he has the height that Vick lacks and arm strength. Wilson's got everything except height (5'11"). Keenum could be an interesting midround target since he's out of the same school and system as Kolb. Moore's got the intangibles, but his measurables put a definite upper-end on his potential.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Mar 21 2012, 10:45 AM) *
But Weeden is 28. If Vick finishes out his contract then Weeden wouldn't get to start for you till he's 30.

30 with zero wear and tear? I'll take it. He could easilly start for 7 seasons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.