Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greatest Crime in History
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
Well, we resigned the worthless turd DeFraud Jackson. I am shocked an appalled. What is it with the Eagles FO and talentless frauds?

This dramatically reduces our chances of making the playoffs this year. The only consolation is that DeFraud will be out of football in 2 years tops. Fuck that worthless piece of shit. I would rather the Eagles line up with 10 guys on offense then go to war with this scumbag. Fuck the Eagles FO.
HobbEs
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Mar 14 2012, 04:55 PM) *
Well, we resigned the worthless turd DeFraud Jackson. I am shocked an appalled. What is it with the Eagles FO and talentless frauds?

This dramatically reduces our chances of making the playoffs this year. The only consolation is that DeFraud will be out of football in 2 years tops. Fuck that worthless piece of shit. I would rather the Eagles line up with 10 guys on offense then go to war with this scumbag. Fuck the Eagles FO.

Level of agreement . 0%.

Or, rather, make that -10,000% (yes, that's a minus).

With this one exception I think your opinion on the topic sucks dick gel. laugh.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif

GO EAGLES !!!!!!

Eyrie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.