Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles to sign Connor
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
This would be a positive first move.

Link ...
koolaidluke
looked him up. He looks like he is Casey Mathews with talent.

He won't be given the job, he'll have to compete against Chaney. And he will lose. Jamar Chaney 4 life.
TGryn
I'd rather have Fletcher, to be honest, or Hawthorne. Connor gets the Penn State boost since that's how lots of us know him, but in the NFL for the most part he's been "just a guy."
koolaidluke
QUOTE (TGryn @ Mar 14 2012, 05:36 AM) *
I'd rather have Fletcher, to be honest, or Hawthorne. Connor gets the Penn State boost since that's how lots of us know him, but in the NFL for the most part he's been "just a guy."

I'm sure he is a just a guy, but it sounds like the reason he has achieved JAG status is because of an injury and being stuck behind Beason. Maybe he will blossom in our scheme.
_KAMELOT_
He is a Cowboy now...lucky us.
Dreagon
QUOTE (_KAMELOT_ @ Mar 18 2012, 01:50 PM) *
He is a Cowboy now...lucky us.

Well, James and Brooking were getting to the stage they were going to need canes and walkers to keep playing so we had to do something. I'm actually stunned that our FO made such a sensible, low profile pickup.
Birdman420
I have to agree with KAL on Chaney, I think this guy is going to be a stud and replacing his talent would cost too much, instead we need to get solid run stopping OLBS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.