Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McDermott has picked up where he left off
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
koolaidluke
Congradulations Sean on allowing Kevin Kolb to torch you for over 300 yards.

Poor Cam Newton, having his otherwise great debut ruined by his failure of a defensive coordinator.

Sean McDermott is what is wrong with America. It makes me laugh when the media talks about why the economy is doing so poorly. The economy sucks because Sean McDermott is dragging it down just like he destroys everything else he comes in contact with.

Sean McDermott has failed at everything he has ever attempted. He is disgusting.
zed2k
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 12 2011, 04:02 PM) *
Sean McDermott has failed at everything he has ever attempted. He is disgusting.

He DID manage to successfully impregnate your mother, though he has admittedly failed in completing his payments on time so you can afford your meds.....
navyeagles
what about mcnabb koolaid?? you arent going to talk about how amazing he is in this thread..so unlike you ... i am disapointed.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (navyeagles @ Sep 12 2011, 03:08 PM) *
what about mcnabb koolaid?? you arent going to talk about how amazing he is in this thread..so unlike you ... i am disapointed.

I would rather have McNabb than McDermott. That is how much I despise Sean McDermott.
_KAMELOT_
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 12 2011, 11:11 PM) *
I would rather have McNabb than McDermott. That is how much I despise Sean McDermott.

WOW, now that's a statement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.