Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuck all the 'Eagles Fans' on this site...
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Dr. Claw
...who are blaming McNabb for another coaching fail.

The truth is, Peyton Manning wouldn't complete a pass with this idiotic West Coast Offense and ignorance of the running game, crap patchwork O-Line, defense that gives up 3rd downs, and you know... the same old song that tanks an Eagle season year after year.

ANDY REID IS THE PROBLEM.

AND THOSE DIARRHEA SHIT FUCKS LURIE AND BANNER EXTENDED HIM SO IT'LL BE MORE OF THE SAME LAME SHIT!!

McNabb could have succeeded on this team if Andy had really given a damn about running the ball. He's had chance after chance after chance, and even when you have some real talent at the running positions, he still does the same shit.

FUCK THAT!!!

This has been a wasted decade.

BTW.

FUCK THE COWBOYS.

But Philly fans don't deserve a winner after all the shit I've been hearing. They're butthurt over McNabb's antics, but I guarantee that Kevin Kolb will never do SHIT!

This isn't a trolling post. This is a venting post. Since I can't post it in the regular forum without being warned/edited, I'm posting it here.

All the Vick haters.
All the Cowboy trolls.
All the McNabb "Well-wishers".

I won't name you by name here, because I'll get edited again by the fuckwipe mods.

Eat shit and some sleeping pills, then wash it down with cognac.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

I hope this team implodes for real next season.

CoVVboy
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Jan 10 2010, 04:46 PM) *
...who are blaming McNabb for another coaching fail.

The truth is, Peyton Manning wouldn't complete a pass with this idiotic West Coast Offense and ignorance of the running game, crap patchwork O-Line, defense that gives up 3rd downs, and you know... the same old song that tanks an Eagle season year after year.

ANDY REID IS THE PROBLEM.

AND THOSE DIARRHEA SHIT FUCKS LURIE AND BANNER EXTENDED HIM SO IT'LL BE MORE OF THE SAME LAME SHIT!!

McNabb could have succeeded on this team if Andy had really given a damn about running the ball. He's had chance after chance after chance, and even when you have some real talent at the running positions, he still does the same shit.

FUCK THAT!!!

This has been a wasted decade.

BTW.

FUCK THE COWBOYS.

But Philly fans don't deserve a winner after all the shit I've been hearing. They're butthurt over McNabb's antics, but I guarantee that Kevin Kolb will never do SHIT!

This isn't a trolling post. This is a venting post. Since I can't post it in the regular forum without being warned/edited, I'm posting it here.

All the Vick haters.
All the Cowboy trolls.
All the McNabb "Well-wishers".

I won't name you by name here, because I'll get edited again by the fuckwipe mods.

Eat shit and some sleeping pills, then wash it down with cognac.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

I hope this team implodes for real next season.

Well isnt that a fine howdy doo.

Nice to meet you too. My name is Robert and I am a Cowboy fan. I came on here for some good natured ribbing, nothing too harsh, and the fuck-wad mods edited me too. For saying that McNabb had a trout mouth. I call every opposing teams front office every Monday after a Cowboys victory, just to talk a little shit, nothing bad. Usually it is taken light heartedley in the name of sportsmanship. At the end of the day there is a winner and a loser and my Cowboys, as you probably know, have been on both ends. It is not an easy pill to swallow but it is not the end of the world neither. Hang in there phillyphux. Next year is another season.

Now , go get your fuckin shineboxes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.