Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More trolling
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
JaxEagle
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:16 AM) *
Learn to run the ball!!!!

The congrats part was to Dreagon. Fags like you are why we are obligated to add the second part of that comment. You are on another team's board. If you are on another team's board you are a fag.
maxdallasfan
ok. I guess I am then.

But you all are my bitches......3 times....bitches......
Mcfag
damn detroit wouldve played us better hahahhah
JaxEagle
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:31 AM) *
ok. I guess I am then.

But you all are my bitches......3 times....bitches......

You are a child. I guess you are enjoying yourself and are too dumb and ignorant to know better. You will get humiliated enough to learn better one day.... if you are lucky... Now go away boy before Daddy has to take away your Xbox.
maxdallasfan
3 times bitches
BWARE
I told all of you seagull fans last week to not get your hopes up , well I told you so.
not even in the same class of team out coached, out played, more heart, more desire, = fuck the critics.
BWARE
ASS KICKING ASS KICKING ASS KICKING
JaxEagle
Nobody is arguing that dipshit. Cowboy fans are front runners. Gutless. We only hear from you on days like today - which are fewer and fruther between over the last decade and change. All you queers better enjoy it because it doesn't last that long and then you'll go back into hibernation like the gay front running gutless fans your team is the definition of!
maxdallasfan
At least we HAVE WON IN THE PAST. More than your shitty franchise ever has.

The Gold Standard you are.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:46 AM) *
At least we HAVE WON IN THE PAST. More than your shitty franchise ever has.

The Gold Standard you are.

that's so weak i laughed
BWARE
actually I have been here fucking with you seagull fans all year its been great.
deshuanisabitcch
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jan 9 2010, 11:13 PM) *
1) Dallas outplayed us two weeks in a row. Congrats Dreagon! Cowboys are still fucking gay.

2) Spare me the Fire Reid and McNabb is done in Philly ignorance.

3) There are so many things to discuss as to what we failed to do in every phase of the game, in addition to having all the luck go against us, that I can't even mention them all so I'll just leave it at that.

4) Please don't let Macho Harris every play for the Eagles again.

Gnight and see you guys when pitchers and catchers report!

one more point, u suck philthy and deshuan is a dirty POS who got fucking served!!!
maxdallasfan
I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts more than when Tampa Bay came to your house and ripped your hearts out.

You people are a joke.

Now everyone is preaching for Kolb. What a joke you all are.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:52 AM) *
I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts more than when Tampa Bay came to your house and ripped your hearts out.

You people are a joke.

Now everyone is preaching for Kolb. What a joke you all are.

Sorry to disappoint you. Just because you won your first playoff game in like 15 years you fags act like a bunch of silly giddy girls. Hell, most of you children trolling this board were in preschool the last time dallas won a playoff game. Seriously.
maxdallasfan
You all weren't born the last time the Iggles won......oh wait......THEY NEVER WON!!!!!!!
deshuanisabitcch
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jan 9 2010, 11:57 PM) *
Sorry to disappoint you. Just because you won your first playoff game in like 15 years you fags act like a bunch of silly giddy girls. Hell, most of you children trolling this board were in preschool the last time dallas won a playoff game. Seriously.

u have no super bowl wins and ur only qb is an espn announcer!! u suck and u lost eat balls eagle fucker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.