Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To all the Cowboys Trolls
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
eugol55
Congratulations. Your team dismantled ours two weeks in a row. Your team is better.

Now fuck off
furiousxgeorge
To all the Cowboys trolls:

maxdallasfan
Screw you guys. You talk soooooo much shit day in and day out. I hope you all choke on this.

WE OWN YOU BITCHES!!!!

AND TO THINK, THE COWBOYS HAVE THE YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL.......BITCHES......SUCK IT.......

furiousxgeorge
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 11:21 PM) *
Screw you guys. You talk soooooo much shit day in and day out. I hope you all choke on this.

WE OWN YOU BITCHES!!!!

AND TO THINK, THE COWBOYS HAVE THE YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL.......BITCHES......SUCK IT.......

maxdallasfan
too bad the cowgirls whooped you asses 3 times this year.

Good game DeSean. Good game McChoke.
furiousxgeorge
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 11:23 PM) *
too bad the cowgirls whooped you asses 3 times this year.

Good game DeSean. Good game McChoke.

maxdallasfan
That's all you got? Pathetic, just like your team
furiousxgeorge
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 11:26 PM) *
That's all you got? Pathetic, just like your team

maxdallasfan
Have fun trying to sleep tonight.

Don't forget to watch my boys whip the Saints next week.

#6 before you have #1.
REDCELL
Nice Plaque....I like Jerseys!

REDCELL
QUOTE (eugol55 @ Jan 9 2010, 10:18 PM) *
Congratulations. Your team dismantled ours two weeks in a row. Your team is better.

Now fuck off

No bro...Its Fuck ON!!!

maxdallasfan
Too bad no Eagirls trolls will be on my board anymore this year.
furiousxgeorge
BWARE
that was a joke. THEM COWBOYS DOMINATED THE SEAGULLS that is what they get for spitting on the star.
maxdallasfan
It's called outclassed.
bmwhd
What a sweet, sweet victory. To not only defeat the eGals and their totally classless organization (especially that piece of crap D. Jackson) but to rip the guts out of the s-hole town of Philly! ALL is right with the universe!! GO BOYS!!!!!!!
BWARE
QUOTE (bmwhd @ Jan 10 2010, 12:40 AM) *
What a sweet, sweet victory. To not only defeat the eGals and their totally classless organization (especially that piece of crap D. Jackson) but to rip the guts out of the s-hole town of Philly! ALL is right with the universe!! GO BOYS!!!!!!!

well said
maxdallasfan
yeah yeah. preach on brother
deshuanisabitcch
QUOTE (eugol55 @ Jan 9 2010, 11:18 PM) *

Now fuck off

LOL u suck and have no super bowls, fuck philthy and its dirty scum fans!!
maxdallasfan
can i get a whoop whoop!!!
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (REDCELL @ Jan 9 2010, 11:33 PM) *
Nice Plaque....I like Jerseys!

Kill yourself.
furiousxgeorge
maxdallasfan
nah. I'd rather stay here and piss you off.
furiousxgeorge
maxdallasfan
I wonder how long and hard you thought about making that. You're a genius.
furiousxgeorge
md717
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 11:53 PM) *
nah. I'd rather stay here and piss you off.
Some team in Dallas won a playoff game, meanwhile YOU are still a mother fucker in the most literal sense of the words.
maxdallasfan
Big words for an Eagirls fan. Thought you all only knew curse words
deshuanisabitcch
QUOTE (md717 @ Jan 10 2010, 12:10 AM) *
Some team in Dallas won a playoff game, meanwhile YOU are still a mother fucker in the most literal sense of the words.

EGIRLS SUCK, SO DO U, UR TEAM GOT BLOWN OUT NOW GOO BOO HOO
maxdallasfan
It's gonna be a great week. No Sirius for me. It's 610 WIP all day baby!!!!
ArnFromBigD
Imagine an Eagles fan trying to make Cowboys fans feel bad about gloating. Good god, you guys are the most obnoxious group in the NFL. Admit it, you know who you are.
maxdallasfan
Snow ball throwin, Pinto driving, sleeve rolling thugs you are.
REDCELL
eugol55
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:19 AM) *
Snow ball throwin, Pinto driving, sleeve rolling thugs you are.

Sleeve rolling?
maxdallasfan
that's great. what an ass hole 5 is.
maxdallasfan
Vick looks focused. As if he was getting ready for a dog fight
furiousxgeorge
Buddysballs
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 10 2010, 12:36 AM) *
It's called outclassed.

Any team outclasses the Eagles organization this year after they signed Mike Vick.
SLOiggles
QUOTE (Buddysballs @ Jan 9 2010, 09:33 PM) *
Any team outclasses the Eagles organization this year after they signed Mike Vick.

Blow me troll. How'd your steelers do this season? Oh that's right...........
SLOiggles
QUOTE (Buddysballs @ Jan 9 2010, 09:33 PM) *

Kiss the Rings
Like I said, Philly, season over. Book it! I just won ten grand on the point spread. I predicted 31-10, Cowboys.

Cowboys will win 17-10 over those Saints.

Let's burn this nest down, boys! LOL

Philly, you didn't even deserve to make the Playoffs. Luck got you there. Like every year, there's always next year...and next year...and next year.... LOL
furiousxgeorge
BWARE
QUOTE (REDCELL @ Jan 10 2010, 01:20 AM) *

better dancer then QB
CoVVboy

Whats up Bitches? I didn't get my paper this morning. Did the Eagles win last night??

Stay Hard Philly

ka.gif
BWARE
they wont be here until next year, seagulls have the worst fans.
CoVVboy
Ive never been to Philadelphia, but from what I have read about the place I can speculate there was probably ALOT of boozing goin on last night after such a crushing..crushing loss. They are probably just sleepin it off.

Good good win, but..... was philly really THAT good? Way over-rated in my opinion. In fact I would say the entire pool in the NFC race excluding the Mighty, Mighty Cowboys are weak at best.

It is what it is I guess. I am just preparing for the overly-obnoxious steeler fans that will try to minimize our 6th SBV. Effem though, how sweet that 7th will be, at the deathstar none the less.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (CoVVboy @ Jan 10 2010, 10:58 AM) *
Ive never been to Philadelphia, but from what I have read about the place I can speculate there was probably ALOT of boozing goin on last night after such a crushing..crushing loss. They are probably just sleepin it off.

Good good win, but..... was philly really THAT good? Way over-rated in my opinion. In fact I would say the entire pool in the NFC race excluding the Mighty, Mighty Cowboys are weak at best.

It is what it is I guess. I am just preparing for the overly-obnoxious steeler fans that will try to minimize our 6th SBV. Effem though, how sweet that 7th will be, at the deathstar none the less.

The Cowboys ain't winning a 6th one for another 10 years. I guarantee that.
Better get used to Steeler fans talking trash, because the Steelers have always been better than the Cowboys.
Buddysballs
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Jan 10 2010, 04:14 AM) *

Steelers did ok for a team that won 2 superbowls during the past few years. But honestly Ive been following 2 teams on NFL ticket this year that have been a lot of fun: 1) The Jets.. from game 1 this team reminded me of my old Buddy Ryan Eagles.. just a blast to watch. 2) The Vikings.. watching Favre show the naysayers wrong while he goes for one last playoff run has really been great to follow.. almost like following Foremans last push for the Heavyweight belt.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.