QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 10:15 PM) *
Cry Eagles Cry
On the Road to Misery
Cry Eagles Cry
Another Choke 1-2-3

Miss em high, Miss em low
We watch our Eagles die.

E-A-G-L-E-S LOSERS!!!!!

... As if you had one thing to do with it. I've been a Cowboys fan since the Cotton Bowl days. I'm delighted that they got it done today. Part of the intensity of the Eagles rivalry -- for me personally -- is due to some of the cheap, thuggish behavior I've seen from some Philly fans over the years.

But other than a little trash talk, it looks to me like most folks on this forum are just fans -- the only difference is they bleed green when their team craters, and I bleed blue and silver.

I think your infantile gloating is embarrassing and classless. I've attended hundreds of games, and Dallas and Green Bay fans have always been the class of the league in terms of sportsmanship -- but every now and then I run across a Big D fan that acts like you, and I realize that morons can jump on anybody's bandwagon.

Grow up.
maxdallasfan
then don't read my posts. If you lived in Philly like me, you'd understand.

BWARE
QUOTE (bigstar @ Jan 10 2010, 12:41 AM) *
... As if you had one thing to do with it. I've been a Cowboys fan since the Cotton Bowl days. I'm delighted that they got it done today. Part of the intensity of the Eagles rivalry -- for me personally -- is due to some of the cheap, thuggish behavior I've seen from some Philly fans over the years.

But other than a little trash talk, it looks to me like most folks on this forum are just fans -- the only difference is they bleed green when their team craters, and I bleed blue and silver.

I think your infantile gloating is embarrassing and classless. I've attended hundreds of games, and Dallas and Green Bay fans have always been the class of the league in terms of sportsmanship -- but every now and then I run across a Big D fan that acts like you, and I realize that morons can jump on anybody's bandwagon.

Grow up.

give me a break, hundreds of games ? what are you like a season ticket holder for the last 20 years? shut the fuck up tool bag
maxdallasfan
No shit.

Now that's a bandwagon fan if I've ever seen one. Any TRUE Cowboys fan despises the Eagirls and their fake phans
md717
Since when did this become a forum for Cowpukes fans to argue with each other?

You assholes are a LONG way from home.
bigstar
QUOTE (BWARE @ Jan 9 2010, 10:46 PM) *
give me a break, hundreds of games ? what are you like a season ticket holder for the last 20 years? shut the fuck up tool bag

Since you asked -- yes. Cowboys season ticket holder from 1972 through last year. Also attended many other venues over the years. Getting too old to enjoy the crowds any more, and don't really like the price hike that came with the new stadium.

You respond a lot like some of the seventh graders I encounter in the malls and such from time to time -- when the smart mouth has played out, there's nothing smart left. Have a great day.
maxdallasfan
Do you offer those 7th graders a lollipop and a ride home in your window-less van?
Billy Penn
when the smart mouth has played out, there's nothing smart left. Have a great day.

Nice!

Congrats to you on what must have been a fun night. Nice to have another reasonable, friendly poster...even if you are a Cowboys fan. wink.gif
deshuanisabitcch
QUOTE (bigstar @ Jan 9 2010, 11:41 PM) *

Grow up.

maybe u missed desean jackson's BS smack talk and all the excuses, philthy needs a reality check and we gave it to them. Take ur 1972 and put it in ur pipe and smoke it
maxdallasfan
1972. Wow. That's a looooooooong time ago.
REDCELL
maxdallasfan
They are getting ready for a dog fight
Kiss the Rings
QUOTE (maxdallasfan @ Jan 9 2010, 11:15 PM) *
Cry Eagles Cry
On the Road to Misery
Cry Eagles Cry
Another Choke 1-2-3

Miss em high, Miss em low
We watch our Eagles die.

E-A-G-L-E-S LOSERS!!!!!

Max, another Cowboys fan in Philly. I love it. Max, post a pic of a crying Eagles fan. LOL
BWARE
QUOTE (REDCELL @ Jan 10 2010, 01:21 AM) *

He should try out for dancing with the stars. better dancer then QB. And to the tool bag cowboy fan complaining about ticket prices, go and be a Seagulls fan. if you had season tickets that long you wouldent just give them up because a couple thousand bucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.