Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey guys noobster here.
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
st louis hams
I'd just like to point out what a great establishment you guys have here.

I'm not an eagles fan, but I'm a huge fan of the St. Louis Rams, and I enjoy a nice slice of ham in the afternoon.

I believe donovan mcnabb is a good coach, and Jeff Lurie has great hands, but your defense is a little weak, after losing wilbert montgomery.

Just wanted to spread my opinion of your team.

Thank you.

St. Louis Hams
SLOiggles
wacko.gif
Flying Dutchman
That was a kind of "ham-handed" attempt at an intro guy. Wilbert Montgomery is arguably our second or third best RB in club history. Said in his "defense" of course. tongue.gif
st louis hams
Ummm, excuse me sir but I don't believe you know your eagles history.

Wilbert Montgomery just retired yesterday, he was a middle line backer and a good one at that.

We got a good team though, we might win the superbowl(I mean an 18-0 season is pretty good) but you guys just snuke in there with that 1-17 record.

Good luck though.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (st louis hams @ Jan 9 2010, 02:45 PM) *
Ummm, excuse me sir but I don't believe you know your eagles history.

Wilbert Montgomery just retired yesterday, he was a middle line backer and a good one at that.

We got a good team though, we might win the superbowl(I mean an 18-0 season is pretty good) but you guys just snuke in there with that 1-17 record.

Good luck though.

OK, so you are just a troll. Goodbye!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.