Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Wanted
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
wizardsandwars
Graphic Designer - Needs to be good with photoshop, or paintshoppro to create regular Eagles images for the forum to be updated on a regular basis.

Webmaster - Someone familiar enough with php foum software to be able to assist me with software administration, such as adding new modifications, images, ect.

Well be looking for moderators and admins at a later date.
wizardsandwars
Anyone know how to get ahold of Zero.

I assume that Raptor will not be available, and we're needing someone to create some images for us pronto.
JaxEagle
I don't know the status of rjohns02, but I think he has some graphic design skills...
Wingspan
yo...xvs...i'm a graphic designer.

but what is this photoshop you speak of.

rolleyes.gif

kiddin...i know the software. i'll lend a hand any way i can.
wizardsandwars
Hey Wingspan!!

Nice to see ya!

Well woul could start with a temporary header and footer image that we could put up in here until we get into our more permanent digs.

Nothing too fancy, and we don't really have a name yet, but this sterile enviornment is getting to me.

Long term, we're going to want to rotate the header around, and maybe even come up with something weekly during the season, sort of like Raptor did. and once we have a name, we're going to needa logo. Something professional looking.

Let me know if any of this sounds like something you can do.
Wingspan
yeah...i can try and do something for you this weekend. not a problem. and the weekly inseason stuff would be doable too.

as far as a whole layout...i am sure the software does that for you already so it shouldnt be to hard.

but i am all for helpin out. email me graphic sizes (in pixels) at djm@montedesign.com (i registered here with a yahoo account that i dont check very much)
bullwinkle
Zero knows we are here, or at least he will when he reads his email. When he gets here, we can ask him.
Sandor
QUOTE(bullwinkle @ Apr 23 2004, 08:43 PM)
Zero knows we are here, or at least he will when he reads his email. When he gets here, we can ask him.

Is it a slam dunk that Ward is coming over, Charlie?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.