Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Philly Fans, Great Game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Risingstar
Hey Shawn here from the Bahamas Dallas Cowboy Fan, aka Risingstar from the Cowboy forum.

Hey guys, good, hard fought game last night, though I would have felt bad if the Boys lost, just like how you feel right now, but you guys are a good team and will be right there in the mix come playoff time, don't forget that.

In all fairness calls were missed for both teams, and the refs did a poor job tonight, guess the figured this is a Philly-Dallas game it will be a freaking heavyweight fight.

Good Game, see you guys in Dallas.
Eyrie
Thanks.

I think we're both quietly confident about the rematch, but it should be a good game and key to who wins the division as the VaGiants are in freefall.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 9 2009, 11:47 AM) *
Thanks.

I think we're both quietly confident about the rematch, but it should be a good game and key to who wins the division as the VaGiants are in freefall.

January 3rd can't come soon enough, that game was bullshit.
Zero
QUOTE (Risingstar @ Nov 9 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Hey Shawn here from the Bahamas Dallas Cowboy Fan, aka Risingstar from the Cowboy forum.

Hey guys, good, hard fought game last night, though I would have felt bad if the Boys lost, just like how you feel right now, but you guys are a good team and will be right there in the mix come playoff time, don't forget that.

In all fairness calls were missed for both teams, and the refs did a poor job tonight, guess the figured this is a Philly-Dallas game it will be a freaking heavyweight fight.

Good Game, see you guys in Dallas.

Thanks for the sentiments. DJax hit the nail when he pointed out that the home team is normally the one who benefits from the calls. Although there were misses on both sides it sure seems like the "celebration" call, the "taunting" call and both of the missed spots were over-the-top bad as opposed to "missed."
BWARE
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 9 2009, 08:48 PM) *
Thanks for the sentiments. DJax hit the nail when he pointed out that the home team is normally the one who benefits from the calls. Although there were misses on both sides it sure seems like the "celebration" call, the "taunting" call and both of the missed spots were over-the-top bad as opposed to "missed."

I thought That the spots were just fine, if you wanted the first down you need to go get it and It dident look like they got it to me, however I will say that what killed the Seagulls was the two lost time outs, but that is football it is a game of inches and that is why we play twice per year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.