Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gnats lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
LOL - that's four in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we give Homo and the rest of the cowgirls a good bitch-slapping tonight, and we start separating ourselves from the rest of the division.

Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo
Zero
I'm surprised at their fortunes. Coming into the season most thought they would be the best in the NFC East. Funny how seasons evolve.
BWARE
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 8 2009, 08:15 PM) *

Now we give Homo and the rest of the cowgirls a good bitch-slapping tonight, and we start separating ourselves from the rest of the division.

That is a nice dream you are having there bro but the Cowboys are going to beat your ass tonight !!!!!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (BWARE @ Nov 8 2009, 07:18 PM) *
That is a nice dream you are having there bro but the Cowboys are going to beat your ass tonight !!!!!

Get lost you little toad. Shouldn't your mommy be telling you to turn the computer off and get ready for bed in a few minutes?
BWARE
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 8 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Get lost you little toad. Shouldn't your mommy be telling you to turn the computer off and get ready for bed in a few minutes?

Actully ist your mom calling me back to bed she loves the big Cowboy dick!!
patrock
QUOTE (BWARE @ Nov 8 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Actully ist your mom calling me back to bed she loves the big Cowboy dick!!

which one? all the cowboys are big dicks...
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 8 2009, 07:15 PM) *

uh ... wha ?

Boca J.
BWARE
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 9 2009, 12:57 AM) *
uh ... wha ?

Boca J.

THE EAGLES FUCKING SUCK!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.