Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles Roll over Giants
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
kingmcnabb5
The Eagles absolutely rolled over the Giants, scoring 40 points and succeeding on all phases of the game. What a great win to capture the division lead and gain more confidence heading down the stretch!
midnight green
Also giving the team a renewed confidence at the QB and I think we all wondered what if westbrook went out. gotta tell ya, I like what I seen today. I really expected a tougher game out of the giants.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (midnight green @ Nov 1 2009, 09:01 PM) *
I really expected a tougher game out of the giants.

I'll be honest with you, I didn't know what to expect out of either team going into the game today. But I am happy with the result.
midnight green
QUOTE (midnight green @ Nov 1 2009, 08:01 PM) *
Also giving the team a renewed confidence at the QB and I think we all wondered what if westbrook went out. gotta tell ya, I like what I seen today. I really expected a tougher game out of the giants.

I need to add something to my own reply. should have said that the game renewed the confidence in the team and the fans. I know I was happy with the qb play today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.