Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run to win
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
greenblood
Establishing the run early.
IMO that's an excellent plan for carving out a win on Sunday.
The Giants will be gunning for Donovan's head.
A mix of run plays sounds like a good way to soften up the N.Y. D in my mind.
Anyone think this is probable tomorrow?
Zero
QUOTE (greenblood @ Oct 31 2009, 11:05 AM) *
Anyone think this is probable tomorrow?

Doubt it, knowing Andy. We'll likely see a slew of seven step drops. sad.gif
mike quick
Nope.
Flying Dutchman
'l'll go out on the slippery edge here and say yes. Ifs, and it's a very big pair of ifs, both Peters and Herremans make substantial steps up in their recovery from their injuries. They are as good a pair of road graders as the NFL has ever seen IMHO. I have loved watching a good running game since the Original Flying Dutchman owned the NFL. I have been waiting to see it again. Not that McCoy is a RB great, but with a great pair on the left side he could really see some daylight. Here's hoping.
greenblood
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Oct 31 2009, 05:01 PM) *
'l'll go out on the slippery edge here and say yes. Ifs, and it's a very big pair of ifs, both Peters and Herremans make substantial steps up in their recovery from their injuries. They are as good a pair of road graders as the NFL has ever seen IMHO. I have loved watching a good running game since the Original Flying Dutchman owned the NFL. I have been waiting to see it again. Not that McCoy is a RB great, but with a great pair on the left side he could really see some daylight. Here's hoping.

Offensive lineman love the run and if Reid has ANY confidence in his line at all,he'll at least give them a chance to do it tomorrow.
I'm a lot fonder of a healthy portion of that mixed in then watching McNabb get sacked all day long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.