Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jackson Named OPOW
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
kingmcnabb5
DeSean Jackson was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week, his second weekly honor of the year, and 3rd overall (one was a monthly award).

Thoughts on D-Jack's award and performance?

D Rock
My only thought is anger that McNabb under threw him so bad on the big TD at the end of the half. That under throw led to a sprained ankle for DJax.

Birdwatcher
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 27 2009, 10:42 PM) *
My only thought is anger that McNabb under threw him so bad on the big TD at the end of the half. That under throw led to a sprained ankle for DJax.

actually I think DJax twisted his ankle doing his little celebratory dance, he looked fine when he sprang to his feet and started dancing around after he was tackled in the end zone.
SLOiggles
agreed. Desean made that play as close as it was by taunting the defender. In fact I'm surprised that he didn't get an unsportsmanlike penalty for that. And had he been dragged down prior to the goal-line, heads would've rolled among Eagles fans. He's a great WR, but he needs to get his ass in the endzone and THEN showboat
midnight green
Good deal. I watched the bengals game sunday and figured that cedric bensen would get the award. but bring it home first though.
Pila
McNabb is also responsible for arthritis, malaria and the infestation of lice in the locker room.
D Rock
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 28 2009, 04:50 PM) *
McNabb is also responsible for arthritis, malaria and the infestation of lice in the locker room.

I've long had my suspicions.

unsure.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.