Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's a suggestion
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
Zero
Whenever I come in and click on "View New Posts" and there are none, I get the following message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show."

Perhaps something a bit more succinct and less formal would be more appropriate. Maybe something like:

Yo, Meathead! If you don't stop posting so much your fingers will go blind. You've seen all the new posts a zillion times already. Go outside. Get a hobby. Do something useful until someone actually has some free time to give you something to fixate on.... loser!

Whatcha think? Too cordial? tongue.gif
wizardsandwars
OK, my suggestion would be to use the 'Active Posts' link
http://wingheads.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getactive

Instead of the view New Posts link. This will show links that you all links in the past 24 hours, with the new posts at the top. The date range is also configuragle. This may be a better view for you to use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.