Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sell your worthless team..or get new fans...
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
giants1172
friends of mine went to the cowboys game last week..explain to me why they came back covered in spit and beer and soda...everyone in their section threatened them, threw drinks at them and spat at them...are philly fans really so desperate that they resort to that? i know your team hasnt won a title since they wore leather helmets, but relax...on the other hand, the cowboys and the giants are in a different class..i bet it gets old watching the big game from home...i dont know how in gods name you won the world series..oh, thats right..you didnt play anybody..the only competition you had was manny ramirez..if he could have taken every at-bat, the dodgers would be champs...relish that trophy..its the last one your miserable city will see or a loooooooooong time...the only way youll get a superbowl ring is if you mug Eli Manning and take his...what the hell did you need a new stadium for? YOU STILL LOSE GAMES LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE...and why treat opposing fans badly? they spend money in your miserable city..my solution..burn the whole city down..nobody will miss any of you..and stop talking about westbrook..how many rings does he have? 000000000000000....tell mcnabb to spend more time at practice instead of shooting Chunky soup commercials...the soup does better than your whole team...dont strain yourselves..the stadium will be closed for the season soon enough...then you can go back to beating your wives and children...why is it your fans attacked santa? your team blows just like your whole city..there's always next year...how many times can you say that?
D Rock
QUOTE (giants1172 @ Jan 3 2009, 06:04 AM) *
friends of mine went to the cowboys game last week..

You have friends?
explain to me why they came back covered in spit and beer and soda...everyone in their section threatened them, threw drinks at them and spat at them...

They're dicks?
YOU STILL LOSE GAMES LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE...

we're fashionable? Who knew?
nobody will miss any of you..

As opposed to the buckets of tears that'll be shed in your absence?
tell mcnabb to spend more time at practice instead of shooting Chunky soup commercials...

This might surprise you, but I don't think any of us have his phone number.

Thanks for dropping by.

ka.gif

ETA: Oh, didn't we just spank that vagiant ass 3 week ago? You think we're scared of you? You guys are shitting your pants that we made the playoffs and not chicago or tampon.
Dylan8
QUOTE (giants1172 @ Jan 3 2009, 12:04 AM) *
friends of mine went to the cowboys game last week..explain to me why they came back covered in spit and beer and soda...everyone in their section threatened them, threw drinks at them and spat at them...are philly fans really so desperate that they resort to that? i know your team hasnt won a title since they wore leather helmets, but relax...on the other hand, the cowboys and the giants are in a different class..i bet it gets old watching the big game from home...i dont know how in gods name you won the world series..oh, thats right..you didnt play anybody..the only competition you had was manny ramirez..if he could have taken every at-bat, the dodgers would be champs...relish that trophy..its the last one your miserable city will see or a loooooooooong time...the only way youll get a superbowl ring is if you mug Eli Manning and take his...what the hell did you need a new stadium for? YOU STILL LOSE GAMES LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE...and why treat opposing fans badly? they spend money in your miserable city..my solution..burn the whole city down..nobody will miss any of you..and stop talking about westbrook..how many rings does he have? 000000000000000....tell mcnabb to spend more time at practice instead of shooting Chunky soup commercials...the soup does better than your whole team...dont strain yourselves..the stadium will be closed for the season soon enough...then you can go back to beating your wives and children...why is it your fans attacked santa? your team blows just like your whole city..there's always next year...how many times can you say that?

LOL! hahahahahahahahahahaaha

Warning: don't go into the Linc wearing other teams colors.

E! A! G! L! E! S! EAGLES!
Zero

Yo, congrats on the Mets season. Great job there Yanks. Too bad about that last Eagle/Giant game, spanky. And those Jets are top shelf, baybee! Are your friends Cowboy fans too?

Now you can go back to beating your.... hmmm, sorry, if you have trouble locating it or if its really an inny you can always continue with your literary career because you write so well. laugh.gif
Reality Fan

My guess is that your friends are smart ass little pricks such as yourself and did not know that you shouldn't wear another teams jersey to the game and run your mouth unless A: you are big enough to back up your mouth or B: you want or like the treatment they got. Personally, I have gone to many Cowboy's games at the vet(which was far worse) with a buddy who is a diehard Cowboys fan and always wore his jersey to the games. He is a big lad who was not a bigmouth and we never had one problem.

A few points.....

McNabb isn't a Chunky Soup guy anymore, news must be slow in getting to you with your head up your ass

If the Phils won it playing nobody, how is it that the Mets couldn't even make it to the "nobodies"?

Santa was a long time ago and idiots like yourself don't even know what why or when but you latch on to old stories like a puppy tp momma's tit(or in your case, like a grown man to momma's teat)

The real question is does an idiot like yourself have nothing better to do than to search out another teams fan website to wail and moan like a 3 year old about the treatment his lover got at an Eagle's game. I guess you answer the question.
TGryn
It also tells me his friends are probably bandwagoners - lifelong Cowboys fans know not to wear gear into an Eagles home game unless they're prepared to put up with some abuse. Philly isn't Miami. I don't agree with it getting to the point of physical confrontation, but it happens. If it gets intolerable, call security.

Mind, a truly dedicated Cowboys fan would take it on as a challenge and wear their jersey anyway. That, I can respect as a fan. Just don't come complaining about it afterwards, you knew what you were getting into.
SAM I Am
I realize it is only 1/4/09, but this tard takes the early lead for a$$hole of the year.

SpudDogg
Sam is a little ahead of himself...It's only 1/3/09 LOL

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm proud of the intensity of our fans. Sure they can be dicks at times, but for the most part I think we're the best fans in the league.
Eyrie
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Jan 3 2009, 09:44 PM) *
I think we're the best fans in the league.

If giants1172 is representative of "other fans" then that's not difficult. I switched off after the first few words of drivel.
JaxEagle
A giant fan talking about class... that's a typical yorker... they wonder why the entire world hates the city of new york... new york is disgusting...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.