Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VOTE Michael Bush Fedex ground player of the week!
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
yayarea_raider
Hey congrats Eagles fans, Raider fan here...I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs!

I came here to ask for your guys/gals for a favor and help vote our RB MICHALE BUSH FEDEX GROUND PLAYER OF THE WEEK! Rushed for 177yards with 2TD's averaging 6.5 ypc

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=pla...-air-and-ground

He deserves it after all the hard work he's put in...Turner ran against the Rams..big deal...Tomlinson ran against DEN w/e...

Bush is proving he's worth playing time. This would be a step in the right direction! Good luck to your team in the playoffs!!!

-yayarea_raider

DefenseWinsChampionships52
No...this is an eagles forum thats cheap
SLOiggles
most certainly I am. I'll never forget that 67 yard run as long as I live. I was screaming at the top of my lungs for him and when he stiff armed the defender for the last 5 or 10 yards I just hoped he could make it into the endzone given the raiders tendencies to settle for Janikowski whenever in the redzone
Phits
he's got my vote
Eyrie
QUOTE (DefenseWinsChampionships52 @ Dec 30 2008, 12:47 AM) *

Bullshit.

We couldn't have made the playoffs without the Raiders beating the Bucs. I've voted for Schaub as the QB on the same basis.
Zero
QUOTE (DefenseWinsChampionships52 @ Dec 29 2008, 07:47 PM) *

And you're an troll who's a dolt.
yayarea_raider
appreciate it guys...Vikings don' stand a chance.

Eagles/Panthers I see in the Championship game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.