Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are we going to stay on GMT time?
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
bullwinkle
I'll need to use my toes to calculate EST time from GMT time. biggrin.gif
Wingspan
check it yo... the answer you seek...you can still go barefoot if you like though
Sandor
QUOTE (bullwinkle @ May 10 2004, 07:06 PM)

For an alleged computer guru you have a hard time grasping the basics. rolleyes.gif

Somewhere on this site I typed up a reply to NEPhillyMike explaining how to set a computer up so you're not set on GMT (unless you're from Scotland or a shortwave radio fiend and know how to translate it)
Otherwise go to My Controls then look to the bottom left of your screen for Board settings, from there you should see the time settings at the top of the screen.
You want US Eastern time (-5 hours) and mark yes for Daylight Savings Time.

Otherwise we'll ship you to Lancaster County, Pa so Mike and his friends can have some fun with you. ph34r.gif
bullwinkle
Thanks! I can put my sneakers back on again! My wife told me to thank you! My cats told me to thank you too! My neighbors are using the sidewalk again! smile.gif
Eyrie
I find being on GMT very civilised. smile.gif
COWBOYS SUCK
testing
bobbyukfromphilly
QUOTE (bullwinkle @ May 10 2004, 06:06 PM)

Well, you SHOULD have 4 toes if you're on the East Coast; 5 in the Central; 6 in the Mountain, and 7 on the West Coast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.