Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G Cobb calls Reid
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
str8-up
Reid has lost these guys period!!!!

Here is the link

http://www.gcobb.com/index.php?option=com_...7&Itemid=46

Reid Must Go!!!

What a Phat, Phucking, Phraud!!!

GQSmooth
The Big Pussy era
Nytecat
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Nov 23 2008, 06:13 PM) *
The Big Pussy era

That does it! In light of this, how can Lurie do anything BUT fire Reid??
Dreagon
I gotta feel bad for McNabb on that one.

It reminds me of when Bledsoe finally got benched. You could see him standing on the sidelines, coming to grips with the knowledge that his career was over. But at least Parcells told him to his face.

McNabb still has some football in him though.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Wow.

If this is true, and I assume it must be, it's the WORST you could say about any head coach. If the coach doesn't have the confidence to face up to ANY player, how the HECK can he inspire them ?

I always wondered what effort the fat man might have made in order to make some attempt to pull TO into line, but, I suppose it was NONE. If that is so, he HAS to go. He just has to.

No way do I want my team head's coach to be that much of a wuss.

NO WAY.

IF THE COBB ARTICLE IS TRUE, HE HAS TO BE FIRED .... There is no option now. If this news gets out, it's too big to just sit there.

Eagles tradition is just too big to put up with that kind of shit.

str8-up
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 23 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Wow.

If the coach doesn't have the confidence to face up to ANY player, how the HECK can he inspire them?

He can't!!!
solsurfr
QUOTE (str8-up @ Nov 23 2008, 07:41 PM) *
He can't!!!

Reid must think the Eagles are Eagles Incorporated and not Eagles the football team. He's acting like a true big company CEO by letting his subordinates do what he should be doing and totally not inspiring his team with the fire necessary to win in the NFL. Benching #5 was a terrible decision at this point in the season and at that time of the game.... what the hell was he thinking??????
nephillymike
Although I like McNabb in general but have not been a huge fan, I must say that the Philadelphia faithful need to boo the shit out of Reid and get this spineless coach out of town YESTERDAY.

This city eats coward coaches and spits them out.

Thanksgiving is a good time for the feast.

Pig out Philly!!

str8-up
Time to go from a coward
to a Cowher.
eagleaddict
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 23 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Wow.

If this is true, and I assume it must be, it's the WORST you could say about any head coach. If the coach doesn't have the confidence to face up to ANY player, how the HECK can he inspire them ?

I always wondered what effort the fat man might have made in order to make some attempt to pull TO into line, but, I suppose it was NONE. If that is so, he HAS to go. He just has to.

No way do I want my team head's coach to be that much of a wuss.

NO WAY.

IF THE COBB ARTICLE IS TRUE, HE HAS TO BE FIRED .... There is no option now. If this news gets out, it's too big to just sit there.

Eagles tradition is just too big to put up with that kind of shit.

Reid's handling of Nabb is gonna end up the same way as the TO fiasco. NO TRADE VALUE -
Eyrie
QUOTE (Nytecat @ Nov 23 2008, 11:24 PM) *
That does it! In light of this, how can Lurie do anything BUT fire Reid??

You're assuming that Lurie has a pair.

This is just another nail in Reid's coffin for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.