Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, no one else seems to want to start it so I will
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Anybody care to stick your neck out?

I think they have bottomed out.

Eagles 27-13

The Raven's don't have the pass rush they once had and Mcnabb can't be that bad again, can he? He should have a field day against the Ravens.
Dreagon
This is a tough one.

The Eagles are embarrassed about their tie with the Bengals, and the Ravens are smarting from the spanking they took from the Giants.

I think both are going to come to this game with a big chip on their shoulder, which may make for some damn good football.

I think the main difference is that the Eagles are fighting for their playoff lives while the Ravens are still a loss away from being in that situation. Not to mention, half of the Ravens wins comes from poaching off of a division that includes Cleveland and Cincinnati. That could be the difference.

I sense a tough, low scoring affair (which with my recent prediction record means the score will probably be 45-44) with the game decided on a late field goal.
eagleaddict
24-14 Ravens unsure.gif
SLOiggles
There's a chance that at the end of the day today, the Eagles could be the sole holder of the second wild-card spot. I still believe until we're mathematically eliminated, despite my hatred for Reid.

Eagles win big

Eagles 38
Ravens 10
vermeilman
Ravens 12 Eagles 10.

Harbaugh has something special for Rory.
JYDPDX
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 23 2008, 12:27 PM) *
Mcnabb

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 23 2008, 12:27 PM) *
He should have a field day against the Ravens.

Precisely

but no.

First half 7 of 15 for 51yds, 3 turnovers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.