Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PFT: SPORTINGNEWS.COM: IGNORANCE OF RULES A SIGN MCNABB DOESN?T LOVE FOOTBALL
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eagles_News_Bot
For our midweek submission to SportingNews.com, we continue to delve into the fact that Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb didn’t know that an NFL game could end in a tie.† This time around, we take a deeper look at the situation.
The ultimate truth emerging from this morass, in our view, is that McNabb, and other pro [...]

Read More
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Eagles_News_Bot @ Nov 19 2008, 03:31 PM) *
For our midweek submission to SportingNews.com, we continue to delve into the fact that Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb didnít know that an NFL game could end in a tie.† This time around, we take a deeper look at the situation.
The ultimate truth emerging from this morass, in our view, is that McNabb, and other pro [...]

Read More

do we really need a deeper look florio?

really? deeper??
vermeilman
This much is clear, right now Mcnabb doesn't give a shit. His body language shows it. He's protecting his body for his next contract. As for not caring as much as fans, hardly a revelation. Mcnabb's love was basketball, his talent was as a football player. After 10 years he' doing little more than cashing his checks.
Birdbrain
QUOTE (vermeilman @ Nov 19 2008, 05:53 PM) *
After 10 years he' doing little more than cashing his checks.

I wish I could say I blame him, after how well he's been treated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.