Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheer up, this season's not over
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
If the Girls beat the Skins and we win, then we're all tied at 6-4 and we get the Girl's at home last game of the year. We can beat Wash in Wash, did it last year.

A 5-2 finish and 10-6 record is in site. Say anything about Fat man that you want, but his teams normally finish strong.

Eagles 24
Bengals 14

6-4 and on to Baltimore.
Dreagon
This season is a long way from over, and both wild card spots are in play.

I admit to being disgusted that I'm already happy to settle for a wild card with seven games left to play, but I imagine you guys are too.
mike quick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 16 2008, 12:19 PM) *
If the Girls beat the Skins and we win, then we're all tied at 6-4 and we get the Girl's at home last game of the year. We can beat Wash in Wash, did it last year.

A 5-2 finish and 10-6 record is in site. Say anything about Fat man that you want, but his teams normally finish strong.

Eagles 24
Bengals 14

6-4 and on to Baltimore.
Dont tell the wagon jumpers that....
Dylan8
WE SHOULD be able to win tody!
27-10

E! A! G! L! E! S!
firestar
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 16 2008, 12:32 PM) *
This season is a long way from over, and both wild card spots are in play.

I admit to being disgusted that I'm already happy to settle for a wild card with seven games left to play, but I imagine you guys are too.

Eagles suck! they won't even beat the bum bengals! Wah Wah!
firestar

Eagles 24
Bengals 14

6-4 and on to Baltimore.

JYDPDX
News flash for the optimists:

we are not good enough to beat the giants.

or other top tier teams.

beat a couple of bad teams, lose close games to the good ones.

qualify for the playoffs and then lose to a good team again.

what is the point of that?

I'd rather lose out, get higher draft picks, light a fire under mgmt's ass and regroup for next year with the hope that we progress/improve enough to actually beat good teams.

str8-up
cheer up???

We go to Baltimore then host Arizona on Thanksgiving night, then were at the Giants, a monday nighter against the Browns,then at Washington and home against the Cowboys.

Yep, it's pretty much over!!!

Hell I'm just hoping we go go 7-9!!!
SLOiggles
QUOTE (str8-up @ Nov 16 2008, 04:41 PM) *
Hell I'm just hoping we go go 7-9!!!

you mean 7-8-1?
str8-up
That tie is gonna mess with my mind for the rest of the season. I'm letting all my kids know right now if I get a tie as a christmas gift I'm kicking some kiddie ass!!!

7-8-1 it is!!!
Bocadelphia Eagles John

Eagles 24
Bengals 14

6-4 and on to Baltimore.

Funny how some posts look a bit ridiculous depending on when you read them.
nephillymike
I fucking hate it when I'm misquoted and taken out of context!

Damn media!
D Rock
QUOTE (JYDPDX @ Nov 16 2008, 08:07 PM) *
News flash for the optimists:

we are not good enough to beat the giants.

or other top tier teams.

Top tier? We're not good enough to beat a 1 & 8 team with a lousy D and no quarterback or running game.

PATHETIC. Not only did they look like shit. They looked like they didn't even care that they looked like shit. Even the coaches were laughing on the sideline after that LAUGHABLE 3 and out, 16 second masterpiece of a 2 min drive.

Typical dandy andy brilliance.

I've been saying "Reid must GO after this season" all year long.

My tune has changed.

REID MUST GO NOW !!!

BLOW IT UP !!!

D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 17 2008, 05:27 AM) *
I fucking hate it when I'm misquoted and taken out of context!

Damn media!

Looks like a case of fan on fan crime to me.

BLOW IT UP !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.