Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LMFAO!!!!
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
PISSONEAGLES
That's all I have to say about your team!!!! whipitgood.gif
Buddysballs
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 05:05 PM) *

im not sure if this is trolling at its worst or a brilliant display of juvenile simplicity.
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Oct 5 2008, 05:10 PM) *
im not sure if this is trolling at its worst or a brilliant display of juvenile simplicity.

Just face it. Your team sucks, and McNugget is now a mediocre QB.
Buddysballs
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 05:19 PM) *
Just face it. Your team sucks, and McNugget is now a mediocre QB.

Ahh, but i have 2 favorite teams just incase of this scenario. So your attacks are futile.. i just sent my wife upstairs to get my Hines Ward jersey. You fail!
deathstorm78
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 04:05 PM) *

Would we be awesome in your book if we had 10+ Pro Bowlers and consistantly lost in the playoffs?
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(deathstorm78 @ Oct 5 2008, 05:27 PM) *
Would we be awesome in your book if we had 10+ Pro Bowlers and consistantly lost in the playoffs?

Don't mention playoff because the Eagles won't be there. YOU SUCK!!!!
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Oct 5 2008, 05:22 PM) *
Ahh, but i have 2 favorite teams just incase of this scenario. So your attacks are futile.. i just sent my wife upstairs to get my Hines Ward jersey. You fail!

LMAO @ having a backup team. You just proved how much of a failure you are to other Eagles fans. LOSER!!!!
Buddysballs
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 05:33 PM) *
LMAO @ having a backup team. You just proved how much of a failure you are to other Eagles fans. LOSER!!!!

Its called tough love. The Eagles are my team but they are currently hijacked by a coach that I do not like and a quarterback who I believe has lost his edge. Im a not a mindless sheep who must praise all things McNabb/Reid/Spadaro! I will be an Eagles fan long after Moma McNabb, her boy, and Reid are all ancient history.. but for now.. its time for some tough love. On goes the Steeler jersey.

SpudDogg
Honestly, I don't know who's worse. This troll is telling us shit we already know or you for being a Shittsburgh fan.
SpudDogg
Why has this troll been a member here for almost 2 years and 40+ posts? X?
deathstorm78
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 04:32 PM) *
Don't mention playoff because the Eagles won't be there. YOU SUCK!!!!

But if we did get there and lost would we not suck?
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(deathstorm78 @ Oct 5 2008, 06:06 PM) *
But if we did get there and lost would we not suck?

No you suck because you have NEVER won a Superbowl you tool.
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(SpudDogg @ Oct 5 2008, 06:01 PM) *

Because I speak the truth about your team.
eugol55
QUOTE(SpudDogg @ Oct 5 2008, 06:01 PM) *

Because people respond to him.
Buddysballs
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 06:45 PM) *
No you suck because you have NEVER won a Superbowl you tool.

Cant you troll without the name calling? Calling another member a tool? Grow up. Im all for different opinions but if your just gonna insult members then you should be booted imho. Or moderated at least.
Dreagon
Dude, we didn't look like world beaters against the winless Bengals so I wouldn't be gloating too much. If I were you I would worry about our team, because I sure am. We are playing sloppy as hell.
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(Dreagon @ Oct 5 2008, 07:31 PM) *
Dude, we didn't look like world beaters against the winless Bengals so I wouldn't be gloating too much. If I were you I would worry about our team, because I sure am. We are playing sloppy as hell.

Listen I didn't come on here gloating about the Cowboys. I came to talk about how bad the Eagles are so save your "I'm the good Cowboys fan" Eagles ass kissing, when you know they hate the Cowboys!!!
Dreagon
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Oct 5 2008, 07:24 PM) *
Listen I didn't come on here gloating about the Cowboys. I came to talk about how bad the Eagles are so save your "I'm the good Cowboys fan" Eagles ass kissing, when you know they hate the Cowboys!!!

No, you did something even more bizarre. You came gloating about a loss when we weren't even playing them. Why?

It's one thing to indulge in some gloating if you just beat the other team. It's in poor taste, but at least its understandable. But why the heck would you come here and gloat about them losing to the team that beat us last week? That doesn't make any sense at all blink.gif
D Rock
QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Oct 5 2008, 09:22 PM) *

don't u mean your "mother?"
D Rock
QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Oct 5 2008, 09:49 PM) *
Im a not a mindless sheep

Don't sell yourself short.
Aquila
Since this spineless vermin lacks the intelligence to realise that such juvenile baiting of his superiors belongs in Pissing I'll move it. Those wishing to feed the troll can do so there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.