Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Philly, dum
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
choca11
I am from New Jersey, much like many of you Seagulls fans. I, on the other hand, am not a Seagulls fan. I am a J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS fan, the greatest in the world and the team you ripped off your EA whatever chant from.

I have nothing against the Birds themselves, I actually like most of the players, but I do have something against the fans. So in the words of Vinny Bag A Donuts who stands on the corner of Broad and Pattison wondering where his team's season went after every 16th game of the season... "YOU SUCK!"

You suck. You scungili eating, wanna be tough guys who think that you have the best team in football every year. Guess what? You ain't had it since D McNasty took you to the Super Bowl... and even then you turned on him when he lost, just like you always do.

Do you know what Philadelphia is? It's like Brooklyn without Manhattan. A bunch of wanna be tough guys who can't talk right and who can do little more than grunt and scream.

You wanna piece of me you pricks? 732.991.1640. Any day, any one of ya's (as you so eloquently speak) or all of ya's. You name the time, I'll be at the place with my JETS jersey on.... go make some pasta you greaseballs! And yes it's my real number and the name is Richard!
Dreagon
Wow, theres been a secret, boiling NY Jets/Philly rivalry?

Who knew? huh.gif
Birdbrain
QUOTE(choca11 @ Aug 26 2008, 08:53 AM) *
the name is Richard!

Welcome to Wingheads, Mr. Head! jumpclap.gif devil03.gif ph34r.gif
HobbEs
laugh.gif This thread is hysterical.
mcnabbulous
I think we can all agree that if we weren't dum before...we certainly are now
JaxEagle
QUOTE(choca11 @ Aug 26 2008, 11:53 AM) *
I am from New Jersey, much like many of you Seagulls fans. I, on the other hand, am not a Seagulls fan. I am a J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS fan, the greatest in the world and the team you ripped off your EA whatever chant from.

I have nothing against the Birds themselves, I actually like most of the players, but I do have something against the fans. So in the words of Vinny Bag A Donuts who stands on the corner of Broad and Pattison wondering where his team's season went after every 16th game of the season... "YOU SUCK!"

You suck. You scungili eating, wanna be tough guys who think that you have the best team in football every year. Guess what? You ain't had it since D McNasty took you to the Super Bowl... and even then you turned on him when he lost, just like you always do.

Do you know what Philadelphia is? It's like Brooklyn without Manhattan. A bunch of wanna be tough guys who can't talk right and who can do little more than grunt and scream.

You wanna piece of me you pricks? 732.991.1640. Any day, any one of ya's (as you so eloquently speak) or all of ya's. You name the time, I'll be at the place with my JETS jersey on.... go make some pasta you greaseballs! And yes it's my real number and the name is Richard!

If I understand this mensa member correctly, he is a Yorker calling another city "dumb" - pardon me, "dum."

New York calling antoher city dumb? That's worse than Richard Simmons calling someone gay. For crying out loud, New York is the poster child for meatheads... how can anyone be stupid enough to not realize that New York is home to the largest collection of meatheads in the country... Wow, I am speechless... this may be the best post I have ever seen... New Yoork calling someone out for being dumb... nice!
Mase
QUOTE(HobbEs @ Aug 26 2008, 07:01 PM) *
laugh.gif This thread is hysterical.

Easily one of my all time favorites.. jumpclap.gif
Gotta love it..
Eyrie
QUOTE(Dreagon @ Aug 26 2008, 05:16 PM) *
Wow, theres been a secret, boiling NY Jets/Philly rivalry?

Who knew? huh.gif

I had to check Wikipedia to find out who the Jets are.
Pbfan
he likes the jets................................lol
Reality Fan
I just can't get past the "dum" part. I mean, seriously. How stupid do you have to be to do that. You go out of your way in what appears to be a useless life to insult the fans of a team by insulting their intelligence and you expose your own stupidity. How does this guy feed himself. I hope he is not banned, great comedy.
mprincz
Hey Choca11:
Do a search. There is another eagles board out there that has time for your nonsense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.