Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow, nice facelift!
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
philfan
I no longer feel like rooting for the Tar Heels!
wizardsandwars
Glad you like it.

Please leave your feedback. We have at least one more round of minor changes to give the designer, so I'd like to compile a list of anythign you find graphics wise that might be improved.
Zero
Bootiful. Youse guys did a awesome. Grassyass.
philfan
QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ May 8 2004, 01:43 AM)
Glad you like it.

Please leave your feedback. We have at least one more round of minor changes to give the designer, so I'd like to compile a list of anythign you find graphics wise that might be improved.

X,

About the only feedback I have is that the page is awefully dark. Maybe some lighter colors thrown in here or there can lighten it up a bit. It sure is pretty though.
wizardsandwars
How's your monitor, philfan? ARe you using a newer one, or an older one?

The reason I ask is because on older monitors the color used doesn't come out quite as nice as on newer ones. Another possibility could be your graphics card.

We probably should have gone with a color a little more 'web safe' but we wanted to come as close as we could to the real thing.
philfan
I am at work, and most of the stuff here is pretty old. At home I am sure it will be the same. No prob, I will pick up some nightvision goggles and be fine! tongue.gif
GR_Eagle
Nice new set-up here cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.