Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site Link
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
The Green Lantern
Any chance we can get a link here from the Ben Trumbore site?
wizardsandwars
I guess you'd have to ask him.

Do you mean you'd like a link here to there? Once the new site is complete, we'll have a links page with all kinds of stuff.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (The Green Lantern @ May 5 2004, 03:47 AM)
Any chance we can get a link here from the Ben Trumbore site?

Once we have our site up, I am sure he'll put a link to wingheads on his site - especially when he looks at the quality of the pages. Somebody just needs to remember to email him.
Sandor
Who is Ben Trumbore? huh.gif
The Green Lantern
I meant from there to here. Ben Trumbore's site just lists links to Philadephia Eagles related sites. It's a good place to start from if you're looking for Eagles info and it saves you from having to create a big list of favorites or bookmarks.
The Green Lantern
ps...sorry wizardsandwars if it sounded as if I'm piling on work. You've done a great job here and I didn't mean it that way. I'd be happy to contact him and suggest a link. I'll wait until the permanent home is set up though.
wizardsandwars
I would think that once the new board is completly set up, that we'll send out invitations to a buch of places asking them for reciprical links. We'll need to to place high in the Search Engines anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.