Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Feedback
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
OlneyEagle
Okay, so I was working up some sketches, but I'm having a hard time capturing the essence of the WingHead mascot. Every good character should express the attributes you want to showcase for your company/organization/brand. Bugs Bunny is a Brooklyn wiseass, who cooly controls every situation. The Michelin Man projects stability and strength. Homer is a drunken sloth who deep down loves his family, etc.

What are the attributes/attitudes you think the WingHeads mascot should project?

Off the top of my head I think:

Sports fanaticism (specifically Eagles pride)

Good natured belligerance (hah!)

And then I draw a blank.

Help me out here, boys...

Wingspan
is he gonna shoot hot dogs or tee shirts out of an air-cannon? cool.gif

(i dont think we should have a mascot, i think it's a little circusy, but i am not gonna start a hard line advance against it...because as always, i could be wrong)
LoneEagle
Resilience ... (0-3 in the last three NFC title games and we still care about this team)

Disdain for the cities of New York, Washington and Dallas

Love of Hoagies, Pretzels

philfan
Whatever he/she/it may turn out the be, I think a seasonal change is good for the overall appearance. For instance, at X-Mas time, it woul dbe nice to see the mascot is a green santa suit lobbing snowballs.
OlneyEagle
QUOTE (Wingspan @ May 4 2004, 04:53 PM)
(i dont think we should have a mascot, i think it's a little circusy, but i am not gonna start a hard line advance against it...because as always, i could be wrong)

Well, I always liked the buff Eagle from Igglephans, but maybe make our guy a little more interactive.

I like the idea of seasonal changes, that's good stuff.

Disdain for division rivals...agreed.
AustinFan
A mix of psychosis and desperation, will do anything for that damn Lombardi trophy.

Definitely a chip on his shoulder, ready to kick some ass.

Blue collar, muddy uniform, smeared with blood and mud.

Steely determination.

And of course, two cheerleaders in skimpy lingerie (or less) at his feet, looking with worshipful and lust filled eyes at him.
OlneyEagle
QUOTE (Arlingtonfan @ May 5 2004, 06:57 PM)

And of course, two cheerleaders in skimpy lingerie (or less) at his feet, looking with worshipful and lust filled eyes at him.

Hey, that sounds like the Dutchman pic he posted!

I'm getting closer...
philfan
Maybe Captain WInghead shold have a nautical theme....Sort of like a Captain Steubin from the Love Boat!

THE WING HEADS!!!!
SOON WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER RUN!!!

ph34r.gif
JaxEagle
I think the winghead shold have some wings growing out of its head, kind of like our helmet...
wizardsandwars
Maybe like just a football helmet with the wings in 3-D actually coming off the helmet. That might be cool.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ May 6 2004, 05:17 AM)
Maybe like just a football helmet with the wings in 3-D actually coming off the helmet. That might be cool.

exactly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.