Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fantasy manager ripped me off
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
patrock
for some odd reason, none of the points garnered by l.j., TO or westy counted for my team in week two, nor did moss' for my opponent. is there a reason for this and what's gonna be done if there's not?
eugol55
Looking at your teams stats, it shows that you each got 8 pts for Moss and Owens. It also shows you got 6 for Westbrook and 6.5 for LJ.

According to Yahoo!'s StatTracker the score of your game was 83-57, but the Yahoo Matchup screen says it was 86.50-58. My game had the same discrepency, anyone know why?

Wingspan
if anyone is still paying attention, i think there's been some bugs with yahoo...a couple of times i KNOW i set a lineup, only to have it not stick once the games begin. i dont know if this has only happened with my team
eugol55
I'm still paying attention (though from my record you might think otherwise). I haven't noticed the problem you are talking about, however. Anyone else?
Wingspan
it was only one week...and i went with only one D guy and no kicker...

but i won it anyway...every other week it was fine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.