Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE EAGLES DIDN"T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS??
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
PISSONEAGLES
A man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office and inquires about purchasing play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

The following day the same man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office and inquires about purchasing Eagles play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is calling the ticket teller about Philadelphia Eagles play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE EAGLES DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAY-OFFS!

The man replied, "I know, I call all the way from Dallas just to hear you say that!
md717
You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

Never once did it occur to me over the past 15 seasons that the Cowcunts didn't make the post season to visit a Cowturds site and post such nonsense.

Enjoy it while it lasts, asswipe -- your star QB is about to meltdown again and muff a FG hold and deny you and your putrid fanbase any post-season glory.

Then the Eagles will be back to owning your sorry asses next season, and all will be right with the world.

PS

Go fuck yourself.

PPS -- your putrid fanbase has one -- count 'em -- ONE decent fan, and he posts respectfully on our site. What does that tell you?
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(md717 @ Jan 7 2008, 11:56 PM) *
your star QB is about to meltdown again and muff a FG hold and deny you and your putrid fanbase any post-season glory.

Then the Eagles will be back to owning your sorry asses next season, and all will be right with the world.

PS

Go fuck yourself.

PPS -- your putrid fanbase has one -- count 'em -- ONE decent fan, and he posts respectfully on our site. What does that tell you?

Hey Mcfly!!! Romo does not hold for field goals you jackass. He did it last year because he was backup QB at the beginning of the season.

The Eagles will not be owning anyone until you get rid of McDRABB. So dream on.

That decent fan you refer to is nothing more than a puppet for you idiots. He definitely has aspirations to be an Eagles fan, because no true Cowboys fan would be on this board kissing ass while you dog their team. Although he thinks he is respected here, he is not, and you guys laugh at him behind his back because he is such a naive pussy. He is definitely Eagles fan material and you can have his dumb ass.

deathstorm78
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 8 2008, 08:29 AM) *
Hey Mcfly!!! Romo does not hold for field goals you jackass. He did it last year because he was backup QB at the beginning of the season.

The Eagles will not be owning anyone until you get rid of McDRABB. So dream on.

That decent fan you refer to is nothing more than a puppet for you idiots. He definitely has aspirations to be an Eagles fan, because no true Cowboys fan would be on this board kissing ass while you dog their team. Although he thinks he is respected here, he is not, and you guys laugh at him behind his back because he is such a naive pussy. He is definitely Eagles fan material and you can have his dumb ass.

Definitely a case of mommy and daddy not giving someone enough attention.
Phits
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 8 2008, 10:29 AM) *
Although he thinks he is respected here, he is not, and you guys laugh at him behind his back

Actually, it is quite the opposite, Philly fans are an honorable bunch who will treat you like sh*t right to your face ka.gif There is no cause to laugh at Dreagon's passion for football. He offers a good perspective on the state of the Eagles from an "outsider's" vantage point. He articulates very well and has the common sense not to visit a rival's board with a stupid tag like "pissoneagles".

now let me see if I can talk to your doctors about upping your dosage, so that your ramblings are less offensive to those of us that don't recycle our bath water for drinking water.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE(Phits @ Jan 8 2008, 10:02 AM) *
Actually, it is quite the opposite, Philly fans are an honorable bunch who will treat you like sh*t right to your face ka.gif There is no cause to laugh at Dreagon's passion for football. He offers a good perspective on the state of the Eagles from an "outsider's" vantage point. He articulates very well and has the common sense not to visit a rival's board with a stupid tag like "pissoneagles".

now let me see if I can talk to your doctors about upping your dosage, so that your ramblings are less offensive to those of us that don't recycle our bath water for drinking water.

Dreagon has made it very clear that he comes around here to talk about football. If he wanted to talk about how cute, wonderful, and fully accomplished Tony Romo is, he'd hang out on a Dallas board. Occasionally it's nice to discuss football with people that have a dissenting opinion from your own.

Why we continue to give this schmuck any attention is beyond me.
deathstorm78
QUOTE(mcnabbulous @ Jan 8 2008, 09:22 AM) *
Dreagon has made it very clear that he comes around here to talk about football. If he wanted to talk about how cute, wonderful, and fully accomplished Tony Romo is, he'd hang out on a Dallas board. Occasionally it's nice to discuss football with people that have a dissenting opinion from your own.

Why we continue to give this schmuck any attention is beyond me.

I guess we should just stick to the advice of "Please don't feed the troll."
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE(deathstorm78 @ Jan 8 2008, 10:34 AM) *

exactly

this is an active board and any topics he posts with no replies will drop quickly and disappear

if the mods wont ban a troll then simply not feeding him will make him wither and die

either he will stop posting cuz he doesnt get fed or he will go ballistic and give the mods no choice
Birdbrain
Your parents must be so proud to have raised such a classy intellectual.
D Rock
QUOTE(deathstorm78 @ Jan 8 2008, 03:34 PM) *

Amen,

I'm extremely disappointed that anyone here took the time to respond to this twit.

Ignore it and it'll go away.

Aquila
We don't mind trolls, providing they use the Pissing forum. It's a measure of how far this individual has to evolve that he failed to take the hint when I moved his posts yesterday.

And you'd think he'd try harder than recycling an old joke that was at the expense of his own team.
GQSmooth
Hey troll!! Bring your ass back for the spanking!!!!!!!!! 12 years and no playoff wins!!! First #1 seed to choke in an NFC divisional round. Our coaches and players never stooped to that level!!!! Ain't life sweet!!! And to top it off you lost in the playoffs at home to a bunch of Vagiants.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 7 2008, 08:58 PM) *
A man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office and inquires about purchasing play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

The following day the same man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office and inquires about purchasing Eagles play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man calls the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Eagles did not make it to the play-offs.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is calling the ticket teller about Philadelphia Eagles play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE EAGLES DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAY-OFFS!

The man replied, "I know, I called all the way from Dallas just to hear you say that!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The Eagles SUCK
Birdbrain
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Mar 1 2008, 01:19 PM) *
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The Eagles SUCK

Last time I checked, we whipped your team and they never recovered. So if our guys suck, then yours are worse.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Birdbrain @ Mar 3 2008, 11:45 AM) *
Last time I checked, we whipped your team and they never recovered. So if our guys suck, then yours are worse.

Last time I checked none of that mattered because you have failed to win a championship of great significance in over 47 years..now get back to me when you actually did something worth talking about
Eyrie
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Mar 10 2008, 03:05 PM) *
now get back to me when you actually did something worth talking about

So when was the last time you personally achieved anything, let alone something worth talking about?

You should try it sometime. Far more satisfying than trolling message boards when you should be studying hard to graduate from third grade.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Eyrie @ Mar 10 2008, 03:23 PM) *
So when was the last time you personally achieved anything, let alone something worth talking about?

You should try it sometime. Far more satisfying than trolling message boards

What has E-Girls fans ever achieved in life or on the football field? nothing your fans are drunks, your team sucks and will never win a championship..I'd say you are the most pathetic losers to ever walk the face of
the earth
Birdbrain
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Mar 12 2008, 07:37 AM) *
What has E-Girls fans ever achieved in life or on the football field? nothing your fans are drunks, your team sucks and will never win a championship..I'd say you are the most pathetic losers to ever walk the face of
the earth

Your squad hasn't won anything either. You bought some Super Bowls in the 90's when there was no salary cap. Ever since, you haven't even won a single playoff game.

So answer me this if you can, my little inbred idiot...how come you guys can't win a thing when you're no longer allowed to outspend other teams for players?
Eyrie
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Mar 12 2008, 01:37 PM) *
What has E-Girls fans ever achieved in life?

If that is the best you can come up with then I'd say that simply not being Cowpuke fans gives us one more achievement than you'll ever manage.

My apologies, but I find the strain of dumbing down far enough to communicate with you is affecting my health. I shall not therefore be continuing to indulge your need for attention.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Birdbrain @ Mar 12 2008, 10:32 AM) *
Your squad hasn't won anything either. You bought some Super Bowls in the 90's when there was no salary cap. Ever since, you haven't even won a single playoff game.

So answer me this if you can, my little inbred idiot...how come you guys can't win a thing when you're no longer allowed to outspend other teams for players?

OMFG you are a idiot you just answered your own question you tool
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Eyrie @ Mar 12 2008, 03:31 PM) *
If that is the best you can come up with then I'd say that simply not being Cowpuke fans gives us one more achievement than you'll ever manage.

My apologies, but I find the strain of dumbing down far enough to communicate with you is affecting my health. I shall not therefore be continuing to indulge your need for attention.

Good I am glad it has taken a severe toll on your health
Birdbrain
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Apr 1 2008, 11:24 AM) *
OMFG you are a idiot you just answered your own question you tool

Oh, you're right. The answer to my question is, you can't win anymore because you can't outspend other teams anymore. How refreshing to see a Cowboys fan admit that! Way to go!

If I was a player on the Cowboys, I'd beg you to stop rooting for my team. It's a shame your parents didn't go through with the abortion they'd planned on having.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Birdbrain @ Apr 2 2008, 10:25 AM) *
Oh, you're right. The answer to my question is, you can't win anymore because you can't outspend other teams anymore. How refreshing to see a Cowboys fan admit that! Way to go!

If I was a player on the Cowboys, I'd beg you to stop rooting for my team. It's a shame your parents didn't go through with the abortion they'd planned on having.

Well don't get use to it because if the CBA doesn't get renewed the NFL could be uncapped for years to come..which means that teams will be allowed to spend as much as they wish, with out the worry of any
repercussions from a structered cap keeping them back
Birdbrain
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Apr 2 2008, 07:55 AM) *
Well don't get use to it because if the CBA doesn't get renewed the NFL could be uncapped for years to come..which means that teams will be allowed to spend as much as they wish, with out the worry of any
repercussions from a structered cap keeping them back

Well, I hope that happens, for your sake. It's your only hope of winning.
TexasCowboy
QUOTE(Birdbrain @ Apr 2 2008, 01:33 PM) *
Well, I hope that happens, for your sake. It's your only hope of winning.

That is fine with me the cap has been a hemoroid since it's induction in 94 and to get rid of it would make me happy
Birdbrain
QUOTE(TexasCowboy @ Apr 9 2008, 08:14 AM) *
That is fine with me the cap has been a hemoroid since it's induction in 94 and to get rid of it would make me happy

How noble. Counting on Whitey to buy you a championship.
EaglesFan5000
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 7 2008, 06:58 PM) *

The man replied, "I know, I call all the way from Dallas just to hear you say that!

A Man calls the Cowboys Ticket office inquires about purchasing Cowboys Superbowl Tickets for the rematch against the Patriots......

I believe you know the rest!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.