Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pissoneagles latest attempt to embarass himself
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(Dreagon @ Jan 6 2008, 06:57 PM) *
The Giants have been playing pretty good lately, even against the Patriots. So I don't think it would be safe to consider them a walkover, even if we did sweep them during the regular season. Both games were shootouts, which is probably the best type of game to get them into. I would prefer it to be a contest between Eli and Romo than a contest between running games.

You have to be the biggest pussy of a Cowboys fan I have ever seen. No wonder they don't respect us. I see guys in this forum shitting on our players and team, and all you do is play straight man for them. DUMB FUCK!!!!
Phits
Are you what passes for intelligent when you're locked up in your little white padded cell?

QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 7 2008, 03:27 PM) *
You have to be the biggest pussy of a Cowboys fan I have ever seen. No wonder they don't respect us. I see guys in this forum shitting on our players and team, and all you do is play straight man for them. DUMB FUCK!!!!

PISSONEAGLES
QUOTE(mcnabbulous @ Jan 7 2008, 02:50 PM) *
This type of attitude is about as viable as the members on here who get up in arms when our current FO, quarterback, coach, or any element of this team is criticized.

Dreagon clearly has a rationale view of his franchise. He understands that they have strengths and weaknesses, but what they most definitely are is unproven. Much like our own franchise. We, despite a great deal of success in this decade have absolutely zero to show for it.

We clearly have failed to meet expectations, so there must be some blame for it. It's either our FO, coaching staff, or the underachieving play of our roster.

This current group of Cowboys have proven nothing. They're yet to win a playoff game and even if they do that, they've won nothing more. Not to mention the fact that it is very difficult to beat a team three times in one season. The fact that Dreagon can acknowledge that they are not without flaw makes him much less of a DUMB FUCK than you.

And another thing. We wouldn't talk so much shit about your team's players if they weren't a bunch of pussy tackling, pill-popping, whining, locker-room cancer, field-goal snap fumbling bitches. So please...take your shit to another forum. It's no good here.

When you win a Superbowl then talk to me. Until then STFU!!!
Birdbrain
QUOTE(PISSONEAGLES @ Jan 7 2008, 02:38 PM) *
When you win a Superbowl then talk to me.

Same goes for your sorry little squad. Buying Super Bowls doesn't count, honey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.