Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
Eyrie
Let's see ...
Eyrie
So it's possible to upload a picture from my C drive onto the board now.

Very handy.
wizardsandwars
Yeah, although honestly, we'll need to be careful with the size of the directory that you can upload to. It can get out of hand very quickly. But I'm going to see if I can put some size requirements on it, and then set something up to clean out older images on a regular basis so that we can keep this feature.
Eyrie
Maybe try to restrict it to avatars?

Not sure if that is technically possible or if it would have to be on a honesty basis.
wizardsandwars
Yes, we can also easily restrict it to avatars.
JaxEagle
QUOTE(wizardsandwars @ Apr 23 2004, 05:52 PM)
Yeah, although honestly, we'll need to be careful with the size of the directory that you can upload to. It can get out of hand very quickly. But I'm going to see if I can put some size requirements on it, and then set something up to clean out older images on a regular basis so that we can keep this feature.

right, maybe if images automatically deleted after a week or a few days or something...
D Rock
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 23 2004, 05:49 PM)
Let's see ...

THIEF THIEF STOP THIEF

It has been a long time dream of mine to own a club called "Baby Seals."

Patrons would say when asked "what r u doing tonight....."

"I'm going to Club Baby Seals."

Thief

mad.gif
Eyrie
Reminds me of one of the few times I've seen one of my bosses lost for words

Him (being funny, he's in his fifties) - "Know what I did at the weekend? Did a bit of clubbing"

Me (laconic, from the corner) - "Didn't know your wife wanted a sealskin coat"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.