Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Big Tex
tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif We're back baby!
Like Poltergiest!
This whole T.O. situation is downright knee slapping funny now.
All that trash that Philly talked, even coming down here to Big D to start crap.
Where did you go last night?
The stadium was quiet and empty quick as a heart beat.
Before long your stadium will be half full of Cowboy fans like all the rest.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Philly
No Super Bowl rings
All time losing record.
Last team that won a championship had a Texan running it,
DAVEY O'BRIEN
Thanks for the laughs trash talkers.
As Tom Petty once said,
"HOW DOES IT FEEL?"
cool.gif
PS-Best cheesesteaks are in Jersey anyway
Tell McNabb to do the jitterbug now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Dreagon
Dude, I'm sure there are some Eagles boards that are full of smack talkers that just love this type of stuff......but this ain't one of them. They treat visitors from other teams with class here, if they behave......how about returning that favor?
Big Tex
QUOTE(Dreagon @ Nov 5 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Dude, I'm sure there are some Eagles boards that are full of smack talkers that just love this type of stuff......but this ain't one of them. They treat visitors from other teams with class here, if they behave......how about returning that favor?

Okay, I just don't want to see those degenerates cm'on down to Dallas when you had T.O. running around town spitting on stars and acting like total dumbasses. I have never seen fans as classless as Eagles fans. In Jersey, Philly, and Dallas. You get what you deserve. Act proper and maybe you will recieve. Until then. That's all you have. A rep for a losing town with sore losing fans and a service economy that won't work with that attitude. Even T.O. had to learn to shut up and play ball. Now ya'll can learn. Your team is going to be dismantled. The coach has a wrecked life, Dawkins has a busted neck from dirty play, McNabb can't run, but he can do the jitterbug. The whole dynasty is over. And nothing to show. Thanks for the ride. So close but so far.

5 RINGS DAWK
koolaidluke
How bout' shut the hell up?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE(Big Tex @ Nov 5 2007, 04:17 PM) *
I have never seen fans as classless as Eagles fans. In Jersey, Philly, and Dallas. You get what you deserve. Act proper and maybe you will recieve.

Ahh...I love the person that can't see the irony in their own words.
Big Tex
QUOTE(koolaidluke @ Nov 5 2007, 04:19 PM) *
How bout' shut the hell up?

HAHAHAHA
COWBOYS BACK IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT!
WHY EVEN ROOT FOR PHILLY!!!!
Big Tex
QUOTE(mcnabbulous @ Nov 5 2007, 04:20 PM) *
Ahh...I love the person that can't see the irony in their own words.

YOUR NAME IS IRONIC TOO!!!
HAHAHA
Birdbrain
QUOTE(Big Tex @ Nov 5 2007, 02:24 PM) *
YOUR NAME IS IRONIC TOO!!!
HAHAHA

If I lived in Texas, I'd be talking smack about this win too. Not much else to be happy about being from that embarrassment of a state.
JYDPDX
QUOTE(Big Tex @ Nov 5 2007, 03:06 PM) *
As Tom Petty once said,
"HOW DOES IT FEEL?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That was Bob Dylan.

Go molest your farm animals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.