Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This board is nice
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
nomeshome
In a big fat dildo up the ass kind of way.
carolina igg
Grow up! Don't be a troll. Is this OB?
Eyrie
It's Riccardo.
wizardsandwars
QUOTE (nomeshome @ May 1 2004, 01:15 AM)

Thanks man, I think.

Although, I can't relate, I appreciate the sentiments.

Wait til you get a lod of the new board we're building.
Zero
Kind of amazing what anonymity does to people.
Eyrie
Not anonymous at all.

I'm just disappointed he couldn't be bothered to spell "gnome" correctly.
Zero
I'm disappointed in many things that have happened the past week or two. A couple of people with whom I felt a freindship have provided no opportunity for explanation or reconciliation. A hard line has been drawn for a reason unknown to me. xsv's signature line comes to mind.

Good, reasonable people have been insulted and disrespected by people they knew and for no logical reason. It's only an internet bulletin board, but the personalities evolved into friendships over the years of posting together. All of that was uncerimoniously discarded because of hatred or something similar.

Now we see one of our "brothers" coming here and throwing insults like a child throwing paint baloons in the middle of the night. He thought the darkness would cover him but he was caught.

Adults? Not yet.
Sandor
Maybe we should call ourselves the untouchables.
That way there's enough different meanings to keep all sides happy. tongue.gif
Zero
Fairy Ass Portal has a nice ring to it, doncha think?

I'm a bit senile, are you the same Sandor who used to admin at Igglephans?
Sandor
QUOTE (Zero @ May 1 2004, 04:37 PM)
Fairy Ass Portal has a nice ring to it, doncha think?

Yes Ward, we were admins together with Mark and Charlie (and Mike who might have replaced Charlie) at one time before our group morphed into Rivals.com.

You probally known me over the years as....
Magyar, Andy Katzenmoyer's Golf Teacher, btcat, among others.

But the hay, I'm using my given name here.
D Rock
QUOTE (nomeshome @ May 1 2004, 01:15 AM)

I suppose it was only a matter of time before you guys would start with this sort of shit.

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn

blink.gif
Cowboyhater
Who would have thought that board members we would have considered friendly would become trolls here. I received an email that OVERBLOAT is dwelling on us and our new board in his posts today. I guess he doesn't have anything else to bitch about now.
Zero
QUOTE (Sandor @ May 1 2004, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE (Zero @ May 1 2004, 04:37 PM)
Fairy Ass Portal  has a nice ring to it, doncha think? 

Yes Ward, we were admins together with Mark and Charlie (and Mike who might have replaced Charlie) at one time before our group morphed into Rivals.com.

Things have changed, huh Sandor. Good to see you again, even if I've been seeing you all along and was too dumb to realize it. tongue.gif
Wingspan
QUOTE (Sandor @ May 1 2004, 02:39 PM)

i wondered that myself.

good to put a name with a name. i've been on the same SN on all boards for the past few years
furiousxgeorge
bump, so how did Eyrie know?
AustinFan
I think you may have answered your own question, Dim Bulb made his cute "Dim" reference in his Evansville persona, which would have given him away under any name he used, so just check the chronology - once you've identified yourself, using a different name won't hide you.

The reason fake names are used is these guys are cowards - RSE for example uses a lot of fake personas to attack and ridicule people while pretending to be reasonable under his main label. At least someone like Overbrook is just a straight out asshole under his own name, I'm not sure he's ever bothered to disguise his identity to attack anyone. Probably too lazy. IG rarely does that, but others like to be two faced, because they think it makes them so clever. They post here under different names because their intent would be obvious under their own name, and maybe because they think they're creating the impression that the attacks are a spontaneous reaction of some "third" parties.

You're also dealing with a lot of men who've never passed adolescence, so they actually think these sort of games are so cool, man. Goes along with the locker room humour - the IE Board ain't exactly a hot bed of sophisticated wit.
Donnie Mac
QUOTE (furiousxgeorge @ Sep 29 2005, 10:13 PM)
bump, so how did Eyrie know?

He just knew.
Searching the admin room archives, I found the following from Eyrie:

BTW, the IP address doesn't match those I have for slag or Riccardo.

BigSlizz
Don't flatter yourself, my man. Those guys have far better things to do than post over here. I'll just use my own handle if you're looking for a little "spine."
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (nomeshome @ May 1 2004, 12:15 AM)

Actually, I found that kind of funny and I have to admit it made me laugh.

Believe it or not, I am having fun admiting I am an official card carrying Wangnutz. Once I started seeing the humor in that description hoisted upon me (us) by them over there, I actually get a kick out of claiming to be one. It's my way of poking the eye right back at those who think it's such an oh so clever way of rallying round their circle jerk.

I came out of my own Wangnutz closet today. And it's given me a huge boost to laugh about it, write about it, and talk about it. It makes their constant reference to it that more laughable and absurd.

Try it. It worked for me.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
furiousxgeorge

Uhh, so he DID have the addresses? huh.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Sandor @ May 1 2004, 06:39 PM)

Well I'll be damned ... how ya doin' bro?

Well now .. whoulda thunk it ... it seems there are more familiar names here then I first realized. Ya coulda knocked me over with a feather on this one though.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Eyrie @ May 1 2004, 04:44 AM)
It's Riccardo.

How do you know. And be honest when you answer, it's important. To me, anyway.

Thanks.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
BigSlizz
If you think that's Riccardo, you're retardo!

Those guys are above this sort of thing. That's why young punks like me have to come over here and tell you how gay this is.
furiousxgeorge
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Sep 29 2005, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (Eyrie @ May 1 2004, 04:44 AM)
It's Riccardo.

How do you know. And be honest when you answer, it's important. To me, anyway.

Thanks.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!

Would very much like to know in light of:

Searching the admin room archives, I found the following from Eyrie:

Donnie Mac
QUOTE (BigSlizz @ Sep 29 2005, 11:20 PM)
If you think that's Riccardo, you're retardo!

Those guys are above this sort of thing. That's why young punks like me have to come over here and tell you how gay this is.

Well then young punk, what's the first rule of Fight Club?
It's good to see that the youth are proping up our senior citizens.
BigSlizz
Fight Club. Man, you guys always wanna fight. Fighting and mustache rides... is that what this place is all about? If you had seen what I did to the Hulkster, you'd want no part of me!
Donnie Mac
QUOTE (BigSlizz @ Sep 29 2005, 11:33 PM)
If you had seen what I did to the Hulkster, you'd want no part of me!

What did you do to the Hulkster? Shake his hand? Pose for a photograph with him?
Come on Slizz, this is a virtual reality, we can make believe anything here.
BigSlizz
Shaking and posing is tacky. Are you the little fellow I've heard so much about?
Donnie Mac
QUOTE (BigSlizz @ Sep 30 2005, 12:00 AM)
Shaking and posing is tacky. Are you the little fellow I've heard so much about?

No. As I understand it I'm several feet taller than him.
But this is the World Wide Web. I can be 6' 5" 245 lbs, have brused ribs, a sports Hernia, and an on again/off again relationship with the team's "star" receiver and you wouldn't know the difference. tongue.gif
BigSlizz
But this is the World Wide Web. I can be 6' 5" 245 lbs, have brused ribs, a sports Hernia, and an on again/off again relationship with the team's "star" receiver and you wouldn't know the difference. 

I'm sure you like to pretend your someone else quite often. It's been fun, ladies. I'm sure having me around for a few minutes increased traffic to your board quite a bit. After all, isn't that what it's about over here? Do you guys still make posts breaking down each handle and how many posts/replies they've made?
Donnie Mac
QUOTE (BigSlizz @ Sep 30 2005, 12:21 AM)
I'm sure you like to pretend your someone else quite often. It's been fun, ladies. I'm sure having me around for a few minutes increased traffic to your board quite a bit. After all, isn't that what it's about over here? Do you guys still make posts breaking down each handle and how many posts/replies they've made?

Nighty night.
You all come back you hear.
Spider Rico
"I'm sure you like to pretend your someone else quite often. It's been fun, ladies. I'm sure having me around for a few minutes increased traffic to your board quite a bit. After all, isn't that what it's about over here? Do you guys still make posts breaking down each handle and how many posts/replies they've made?"

No, we don't. Is that what your old men masters over at TOB told you? You are just their bitch boy, don't believe everything they told you. Just a bunch of has beens and never beens over there. You should get a life and stop being their fag hag , boy..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.