Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: do the bengals have holder issues?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Rock
per kffl:
Bengals | Detmer visits team
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:45:30 -0700

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports free-agent QB Koy Detmer's (Eagles) agent has confirmed his client's visit to the Cincinnati Bengals Thursday, April 26. His agent, Joby Branion, said he had yet to begin negotiations with the team.

-------
Cannot be for playing qb. biggrin.gif
bullwinkle
I guess the Bengals expect to face us in the Superbowl next year, and think the game will come down to a field goal. That is the only possible logic I see to this unless Koy is being interviewed for a position on the coaching staff.
vermeilman
Koy should be an Eagle. Akers is not the same without him. I don't care that he has no arm. Get rid of some damned fifth string O lineman and fix your kicking game.
Zero
QUOTE(vermeilman @ Apr 27 2007, 11:44 PM) [snapback]111662[/snapback]

Koy should be an Eagle. Akers is not the same without him. I don't care that he has no arm. Get rid of some damned fifth string O lineman and fix your kicking game.

Koy IS an Eagle. Will always BE and Eagle even if he's not wearing the uni. He ain't HOF material, but I'll never forget his damn chicken dance in GB and neither will Favre. Weird reason for green loyalty, huh? wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.