Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conf to Zero and Spider Rico
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Hey Zero. I used to live in Levittown. Back in '62 had a good friend by the name of Eddie White who used to live in Yardley. I think he lives in Alaska now. Did you know him by any chance? Also another high school chum named Chris Sutfin who died in his Junior year. I think it he drowned back in "61. We went to Bishop Egan High, class of "62.

And Spirder. I used to live in Stamford too. Used to hang out at Bobbie's to watch Eagles and the Boxing Cat in Greenwich for mighty fine skirt chaising on Friday nights. Lived in Greenwich for a while too.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!
Zero
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Aug 26 2004, 09:27 PM)
Hey Zero. I used to live in Levittown. Back in '62 had a good friend by the name of Eddie White who used to live in Yardley. I think he lives in Alaska now. Did you know him by any chance? Also another high school chum named Chris Sutfin who died in his Junior year. I think it he drowned back in "61. We went to Bishop Egan High, class of "62.

I knew Eddie Haskel, but not Eddie White. wink.gif Didn't know Chris either. There was/is a Sutfin Road in Yardley where a doctor with about 15 kids used to live in an old farm house.

My (skirt) cousins lived on Red Rose Drive and went to Neshaminy High. I later moved to Cobalt Ridge.
Spider Rico
Never been to the boxing cat. I pass it every day on my way home. Its kind of amazing that in 13 years I havent done it.

Used to be a regular at Bobby Vs when I was a bar hopper.

Its a small world!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.