Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off topic trash talk
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE(Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Feb 16 2007, 02:56 AM) [snapback]106145[/snapback]

He's a 24 year old kid fer pete's sake. Of course he's going to wet his jeans all year long about the Eagles. So did I when I was his age. Get real Dutch.

No one's cutting and running.

And shame on you for comparing a football game, a message board, or a FRIGGEN discussion topic debate to war. How pathetic, and misplaced. And you're supposed to be the WISER by virtue of age? In that sentence you showed incredible juvenile mentatility. Now straighten up and fly right fer pete's sake and take me out of your blood pressure and just focus on the SUBJECT matter.

Why are you so SENSITIVE about any criticism of the Eagles or the FO? It's only a SPORTS topic. Jeesh. You make it sound like life and death. Get a grip man. And put your feet firmly back on planet earth.

You drunk or on junk roids or somethin? Somethin's got you all wound up like a yo yo.

The youngster has every bit as much right to his opinions as anybody else. Age is no priority. The only thing that counts is how green your blood is. With you that seems to turn yellow every off-season.

Try a dose of your own medicine and focus on whatever it is that bothers you. Cut out your propensity to always take some threatening, foulmouthed potshots at anybody who holds a different opinion than you.

There are a ton of comments made here that I sometimes disagree with. Nothing sensitive about discussing the subject. Its only when some internet tough guy thinks he should attack those that disagree and repeatedly tries to give them the "I'm gonna bleeping bleep you and the bleeping, front office and the bleeping coach and the bleeping QB....." Say what you want and drop the rest. That's completely unnecessary. If you need to do that go see your friends over at "Igglephags" as you call it. If you want to make any more tough guy personal comments to me, lets get together and you can try it face to face.

Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE(Flying Dutchman @ Feb 16 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]106151[/snapback]

The youngster has every bit as much right to his opinions as anybody else. Age is no priority. The only thing that counts is how green your blood is. With you that seems to turn yellow every off-season.

Try a dose of your own medicine and focus on whatever it is that bothers you. Cut out your propensity to always take some threatening, foulmouthed potshots at anybody who holds a different opinion than you.

There are a ton of comments made here that I sometimes disagree with. Nothing sensitive about discussing the subject. Its only when some internet tough guy thinks he should attack those that disagree and repeatedly tries to give them the "I'm gonna bleeping bleep you and the bleeping, front office and the bleeping coach and the bleeping QB....." Say what you want and drop the rest. That's completely unnecessary. If you need to do that go see your friends over at "Igglephags" as you call it. If you want to make any more tough guy personal comments to me, lets get together and you can try it face to face.

Of course the kid has a right to his opinion. Pardon me, but I thought everyone did. Am I missing something? What you are NOT understanding is the reason I refer to his AGE is because the purpose in doing so was to draw a REASON for MY cynicial view of the Eagles world and his more favorable one. Of COURSE I'd expect his to be that way.

So I did NOT take any foul mouth pot shots at him .... YOU'RE the one making this personal and you keep doing it and that makes me think you must be a JERK because that's how you're ACTING.

So ... let's do what you suggest, internet tough guy. Let's meet in the parking lot of a Piggly Wiggly and duke it out. OK? Would that satifsy you? What a lame suggestion from you. And you have the balls to call ME the internet tough guy? And you accuse ME of attacking someone? You're talking like a FUCKING BULLY and bullies don't scare me Dutch, never have, never will. So go fly that kite somewhere else because the only wind for it is your own.

And now let me explain it plain and simple because you don't seem to posess sufficient reading skill and end up distorting what I wrote. With my reference to wanting to choke LurBan it was NOT LITERAL you idiot. You TOOK IT as literal, which is what a grade school CHILD might do. But you're beyond 60? So grow the fuck up and act like it, get out of my face because you keep MISSING THE POINTS and if you DON'T like it with my FUCKS and SHITS .... just STOP READING MY FUCKING POSTS because the language ain't gonna change because Dutch says lets get it on. You got it tough guy?

Now I bored with your pulpit shiny sabored here comes mighty mouse to save the day bullshit. Go away, you bother me. I'll be buddies with you again another day but right now you're getting up my nose and it's too big a booger for me to want to put up with.

STOP TAKING MY POSTS SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY. This is a MESSAGE BOARD. It's ENTERTAINMENT. If you don't like the shoe, CHANGE THE CHANNEL and do NOT read my posts.

It's EASY if you give it a try.

And another thing, if during the off season I choose to NEVER mention or think of the Eagles, what FUCKING business is it of yours? You do with your time whatever you want, but stay the fuck out of MY space. And if your blood runs green during that off season and mine runs yelloW or aqua marine or blue WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE.. it's NONE of your BUSINESS !!! And the fact is you have no IDEA of what kind of a fan I am. You ONLY see these posts here. And that doesn't tell you anything and besides, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Jeezuz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.