Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh well, my off-season bordome has set in already.
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Bocadelphia Eagles John
So to amuse myself I started raiding TOB and in response to all their continued focus on an idea that Wangnutz suck, or suck dick, or suck cock, I started a campaign suggesting they are Igglephags with their obsessions and should come out of the closet. After all, the concept that wangnutz suck has been written about by them for 3 years, so they must be Iggle...phags. Right?

So my off season boredom is currently centered around a thought that Igglephags are obsessed about a group of guys and some fantasy about male genitalia, so there's some kind of supression there and they should just go with their tendencies and come out of the closet.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. We have no more games, and it's a long wait to draft day.

And it was fun to raid IgglePHAGS and watch all my posts get erased. At least I geve their moderators something to do rather than just watch all the ways they giggle with each other at our expense.

Igglephags. Come out of the closet.
BgBry44
Outside of reading that thing about the history of this place I didnt know much about the goings on between here and there. But I had read that place a few times before I found this place, registered, and started posting. I did gather that they really arent the sharpest group of guys.

Donnie Mac
Boca.
You and Moose need to learn how to use Google Earth and find some potential locations for a new and improved Eagles Sports Bar and Bikini shop instead of focusing your energies on a small group of elderly, never-could-be, Philly wannabe, paper "tough guys."

Just remember, out of a population of 300 posters, only 15 of us lived through "the feud" and even fewer care about it still.

That's why this thread now hides amongst the arcade scores over on PITW now.
WatchDog
QUOTE(Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Jan 16 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]102883[/snapback]

So to amuse myself I started raiding TOB and in response to all their continued focus on an idea that Wangnutz suck, or suck dick, or suck cock, I started a campaign suggesting they are Igglephags with their obsessions and should come out of the closet. After all, the concept that wangnutz suck has been written about by them for 3 years, so they must be Iggle...phags. Right?

So my off season boredom is currently centered around a thought that Igglephags are obsessed about a group of guys and some fantasy about male genitalia, so there's some kind of supression there and they should just go with their tendencies and come out of the closet.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. We have no more games, and it's a long wait to draft day.

And it was fun to raid IgglePHAGS and watch all my posts get erased. At least I geve their moderators something to do rather than just watch all the ways they giggle with each other at our expense.

Igglephags. Come out of the closet.

Dude, your not doing us any favors.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE(WatchDog @ Jan 16 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]102986[/snapback]

Dude, your not doing us any favors.

yah, i know, but after all, it is only words on a computer screen. not life and death stuff, right? no REAL harm, right?

QUOTE(Donnie Mac @ Jan 16 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]102917[/snapback]

Boca.
You and Moose need to learn how to use Google Earth and find some potential locations for a new and improved Eagles Sports Bar and Bikini shop instead of focusing your energies on a small group of elderly, never-could-be, Philly wannabe, paper "tough guys."

Just remember, out of a population of 300 posters, only 15 of us lived through "the feud" and even fewer care about it still.

That's why this thread now hides amongst the arcade scores over on PITW now.

well, yah ... gotta say there's some truth in that. ok,ok. I'm thorry. I'll be good.
md717
I was going to post something more extensive, but . . . changed my mind. Those assholes just aren't worth the energy.
Bez
QUOTE(Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Jan 16 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]102994[/snapback]

yah, i know, but after all, it is only words on a computer screen. not life and death stuff, right? no REAL harm, right?
well, yah ... gotta say there's some truth in that. ok,ok. I'm thorry. I'll be good.

Say Why dont you get a digital video camera and start a blog/utube thing ? I wish I could fit something like that in. And I juuust may one of these days soon Bwahahahahhaha!!!! laugh.gif . Peace. Bez
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.