Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Trotter's hurt too?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
From Parvada

Linebacker Jeremiah Trotter has a rib cartilage fracture and will miss an undetermined amount of time. It could be a significant period of time before Trotter is back in action.

Jeeezus! How the hell does one team get so beat up?

Anyone know what the timetable for his return might be?
GR_Eagle
Not good, hopefully it isn't for that long. sad.gif
Buddy
Like any other bone injury... 4 to 6 wks. With the ribs, and his line of work, expect him to miss all of September, and possibly the first week in October.
Buddy
Wait a minute here... the report is a cartilage fx? Not bone? Cartilage?

In my opinion, he should be playing the second week of the season (but then again, I haven't seen the x-rays).

Give him a flac-jac and send him out there. mad.gif
nephillymike
Isn't that the same thing McNabb had?

If so, he's out for a while.

When does it stop?
Wingspan
QUOTE (Buddy @ Aug 22 2004, 08:43 AM)
Wait a minute here... the report is a cartilage fx? Not bone? Cartilage?

In my opinion, he should be playing the second week of the season (but then again, I haven't seen the x-rays).

Give him a flac-jac and send him out there. mad.gif

in all seriousness...are you a doctor?
Eagle_5
Andy says Trotter should be ready for the Gnats. Fracture not as bad as DMAC's last year. I'm not suprised because if you watch the post game video Trotter is talking to the press, looks fine and seems comfortable.
the_original_j_loewe
QUOTE (Wingspan @ Aug 22 2004, 10:53 AM)
QUOTE (Buddy @ Aug 22 2004, 08:43 AM)
Wait a minute here... the report is a cartilage fx?  Not bone? Cartilage?

Give him a flac-jac and send him out there.  mad.gif

in all seriousness...are you a doctor?

no, but he DID stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!
Buddy
To establish some credibility here, I've had 10+yrs experience in the ER and now work as a cardiovascular cath tech. I have delt with all kinds of injuries and have some idea of what I'm doing.

Although I'm not a doctor, I would say that my opinion is even better... my opinion comes FREE!
The Green Lantern
Heard this morning on WIP that he's probably out for the regular season.
xsv
QUOTE (The Green Lantern @ Aug 23 2004, 06:33 AM)
Heard this morning on WIP that he's probably out for the regular season.

I hope that was a typo, and you really meant 'pre-season' and not regular season.
Wingspan
QUOTE (Buddy @ Aug 22 2004, 09:12 PM)
To establish some credibility here, I've had 10+yrs experience in the ER and now work as a cardiovascular cath tech. I have delt with all kinds of injuries and have some idea of what I'm doing.

Although I'm not a doctor, I would say that my opinion is even better... my opinion comes FREE!

touche cool.gif

t'wasn't about lack of credibility...just wanted to affirm your statement buddy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.