Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gaffney kicking ass for NE
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
md717
Good thing we kept GLew instead.

unsure.gif
thegoat77
If we had cut GLew instead HE would be kicking ass on the Patriots right now. That's just the way it is.
AustinFan
G Lewis had a nice season for us, and is a better ST player.

Actually, the guy who cost Gaffney a job was Avant, they figured if Gaffney was going to be the 5th WR, Avant was bigger and stronger and had better hands, so was better to keep down the road.

Gaffney was worth picking up, what he shows is how good the young WRs are, since he had a fair shot at beating them out. That's why I like depth in training camp, whether we cut Gaffney or Lewis, we were in good shape.
md717
I mostly agree, I'm just in a complaining mood. It'll pass.
AustinFan
Just be glad you're not a Charger fan.

Talk about major league choke jobs.

And don't tell me how clutch Brady is, notice when he's under constant pressure he looks like McNabb without the big running plays?
SLOiggles
mcnabb with three free super bowl rings??? common.........
Birdbrain
QUOTE(AustinFan @ Jan 14 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]102543[/snapback]

And don't tell me how clutch Brady is, notice when he's under constant pressure he looks like McNabb without the big running plays?

AF, I usually think your analysis is wonderful, but this is silly.

That guy has ICE in his fucking veins.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.