Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What if the Eagles had won last night?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bez
It was a great game last night. It hurts to see so may of you guys so bummed. Believe me I know how you feel. I was more out of it before and during the game but that is just the way I work now. Once its over its over time to move on as soon as I can. IF the Eagles had won last night I wonder what team would have shown up next week ? It looked like energy wise they peaked yesterday and it was their time to exit I dont know if play calling would have changed that.. NO will more than likeley guarantee an exciting NFC championship game. Especially with the Shredder they have running for them. Watching NO play the Bears would be something. I dont know about the Seahawks. We will know soon enough. All we can hope for in the next 3 weeks is some real entertainment as far as football goes. The better teams that have the best chance of playing a nail biting game should be the ones in the race. The alternative is a drag. . To those who are watching the game in a few minutes enjoy it. And to all Eagles fans who are really bummed out ; Dont stay in a funk for too long. It's not worth it . I have fought depression for most of my life. Its counterproductive.. wink.gif Peace. BEz
Birdwatcher
I agree 100%, we need to look at the positives from this season. A lot of young guys got much better as the season progressed. Now they have playoff experience, and while losing last night, they played them tough. The bye week had a lot to do with this win, we were gassed in the second half. Next years team will have enough guys that now what it takes to succeed. I don't see a mid-season swoon next year. A few good moves in the off-season and this team can be dominant next year.
Swilling56
If the eagles had won they'd kick the snot out of either team playing today, just like we will next week. Both of us are better than these two garbage teams.
Bez
QUOTE(Swilling56 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]102436[/snapback]

If the eagles had won they'd kick the snot out of either team playing today, just like we will next week. Both of us are better than these two garbage teams.

Sticking around Eh Swilling? I am a transplant from A KC board. This Board is Tops !! PeaceBEz cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.